Valentines.

Permabanned
-gem- said:
^^^ :mad: SHAME ON YOU.

i actually want to hit you around the face with a metal keyboard.

dont ruin valentines for two people- just pick ONE GIRL, and let the other one go and find a decent bloke who isnt going to mess her around!!!

edit: GRRRRR!!!!

Hahahaha... seriously.

Associate
Jez said:
Oh no the horror :p

In my situation i am building the groundwork for the replacement for my current girlfriend as things are not going very well. I do not function very well without a solid partner, therefore it is necessary to start on the next before the last has expired. Then when this one is ready i can swap them over with minimal downtime.

Or something :0

Brillant mate brillant like it a lot. :D

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Beansprout said:
:D

I was in the union the other night when you were working. Didn't see you :( *

*Dunno what you look like

What night was that?

Lol, just ask anyone, they'll point me out.

Associate
ive just bought my valentines present home. he got me a teddy wearing a jumper holding a lady bird. the jumper reads "ive got the love bug"! i thought it was cute.

i also got a fish tank and all the accessories. i also got two oranda fish. named them Archers (of course) and smirnoff. never thought id say a fish was cute but these actually are.

Associate
Originally Posted by Scuzi
I'm getting the girlfriend a glove. She's been complaining about getting cold, should keep her happy.

just the one?

cheapskate
hardc0re_tid said:
just the one?

cheapskate

z7shysterical.gif
Ditto on the cheapskate!!

Consigliere
Hmm. I got invited round my friend's house for Valentine's Day. Well, it's not really her house - she needs to babysit and asked if i wanted to keep her company. :eek:

Permabanned
JonnyT said:
Top Gear repeat then Bolton v Arsenal on the telly tbh :(

it coudl be worse, you could be spending a mini fortune takin a woman out for a meal then having to sit through Hugh Grants latest offering of vomit enducing mushy lovey dovey crap! Cant wait......

Associate
bluesouljah said:
Not really, I keep them both happy on Valentines and bring some light into their lives. Spreading the love, that's what it's all about! I should be BlueSoulJah, the patron saint of Valentines day, really, don't you think?

i disagree.

*female revenge soon to come*

Soldato
so far, nothing.

Pretty much to late to late to book anything and instead of being smart and going to buy stuff on the half free saturday i just had, i forgot and spent it playing on the PC leaving now with the option of blasting over chepstow to clinton tomorrow after work to see if they will still be open by the time i get there to buy lots of the me to you stuff.......oops

Soldato
Got it all planned, mind you we've only been together two and a half years and i'm 24, so i've got a long way to go before I slack like most of you on here. ;)

Breakfast in bed, drive her to work, pick her up, take her to get manicure, meal somewhere posh, followed by a film. Flowers + teddy are optional depending on if I get time, but I must remember to get a card tomorrow while doing the errands.

Job done.

Associate
Not doing Valentines, its her 21st next week and our 5 year anniversary soon. We are going to go for a meal when all the hype is over.

I will spend tomorrow evening logged into Warcraft, she is going to her parents.

Soldato
Tip for keeping your girlfriends/wifes roses lasting longer - add a teaspoon of bleach to the water. Or the purifying tablets you get for babys bottles. It will kill of the bacteria which kills the flowers.

Back
Top Bottom