Valentines.

Associate
Just sent my unofficial girlfriend a card and probably won't be seeing her as the official girlfriend found her over my house last week and was not too pleased. So, I'll probably have to take the official girlfriend somewhere more exciting and expensive than McDonalds to make up for it. Shame payday is not until next week, going to be expensive.

Associate
bluesouljah said:
Just sent my unofficial girlfriend a card and probably won't be seeing her as the official girlfriend found her over my house last week and was not too pleased. So, I'll probably have to take the official girlfriend somewhere more exciting and expensive than McDonalds to make up for it. Shame payday is not until next week, going to be expensive.

^^^ :mad: SHAME ON YOU.

i actually want to hit you around the face with a metal keyboard.

dont ruin valentines for two people- just pick ONE GIRL, and let the other one go and find a decent bloke who isnt going to mess her around!!!

edit: GRRRRR!!!!

Soldato
bluesouljah said:

Play on PLAYA! :cool:

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Im not sure what to do, ive been chatting up a dorris for a couple of days, she seems pretty keen. Not sure whether to do something that will be impressive but cost money for no guaranteed return, or do something cheaper such as invite her to mine for a meal and a dvd. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Caporegime
Jez said:
Im not sure what to do, ive been chatting up a dorris for a couple of days, she seems pretty keen. Not sure whether to do something that will be impressive but cost money for no guaranteed return, or do something cheaper such as invite her to mine for a meal and a dvd. I'm leaning towards the latter.
I wouldn't do anything expensive incase she doesn't bite.

If you take my meaning.

Associate
-gem- said:

dont ruin valentines for two people- just pick ONE GIRL, and let the other one go and find a decent bloke who isnt going to mess her around!!!

Not really, I keep them both happy on Valentines and bring some light into their lives. Spreading the love, that's what it's all about! I should be BlueSoulJah, the patron saint of Valentines day, really, don't you think?

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
Are any females here getting anything for their partners this Valentine's day?

I'm not totally sure on the etiquette...

We've agreed to not get each other anything but if we'd decided to then yes I would have bought him something.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
-gem- said:

Oh no the horror :p

In my situation i am building the groundwork for the replacement for my current girlfriend as things are not going very well. I do not function very well without a solid partner, therefore it is necessary to start on the next before the last has expired. Then when this one is ready i can swap them over with minimal downtime.

Or something :0

Last edited:
Suspended
bluesouljah said:
Not really, I keep them both happy on Valentines and bring some light into their lives. Spreading the love, that's what it's all about! I should be BlueSoulJah, the patron saint of Valentines day, really, don't you think?

"..bringing some light in their lives?"

Either you're a complete arse, or they've got no self respect.

Caporegime
Jez said:
Oh no the horror :p

In my situation i am building the groundwork for the replacement for my current girlfriend as things are not going very well. I do not function very well without a solid partner, therefore it is necessary to start on the next before the last has expired. Then when this one is ready i can swap them over with minimal downtime.

Or something :0
Well it would appear to me bluesouljah simply operates in RAID for even more security.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
platypus said:
Well it would appear to me bluesouljah simply operates in RAID for even more security.

Sounds like Raid0 to me, extra performance but twice as likely to breakdown.

Back
Top Bottom