*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

Man of Honour
In hand! Initial impressions…

D pad and sticks seem fine, not in game yet. Haptics seem fine as well but I presume they only work one side in various screens (I.e. don’t work when right stick has no function etc.).

Screen is a total mirror but I’m hyper conscious, let’s see how it is in game :)

Soldato
Mines not out for delivery today. So Monday it'll be.

In the meantime I've gone a bit crazy with Steam purchases and my library is now looking more ready lol..

No Man's Sky
Street Fighter 6
Cyberpunk 2077
Stray
DAVE THE DIVER
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition
Red Dead Redemption 2
Hades
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition
Tetris® Effect: Connected
Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition
Monster Hunter Rise + Sunbreak
Monster Hunter World
Portal 2
Persona 5 Royal
Outer Wilds
Vampire Survivors
Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell
Vampire Survivors: Tides of the Foscari
Moonlighter
Moonlighter: Between Dimensions
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Subnautica: Below Zero
Subnautica
Yakuza Kiwami
Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Yakuza 3 Remastered
Yakuza 4 Remastered
Yakuza 5 Remastered
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

Man of Honour
One thing that is much appreciated above the launch switch model is Bluetooth
for headphones. Oh thank lord. That will really make life easier on a plane etc.

Don
Yes, much less latency on the BT headphones now.
@Guest2 The d-pad is looser on mine for sure than the OG deck but diagonals now only require the same pressure as the cardinals whereas on my OG deck I had to press it stupidly hard to get a diagonal to register.

Did my first gaming session in public with it this morning while my wife had a scan in hospital. It did not disappoint. I really like the new case too.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ok... I am way more than impressed with this OLED.

So my boy wants one now... Im thinking of getting one of the LCD ones off eBay. Is it possible for him to use my steam library with him loggin into another account.

Any issues doing this, I've seen it mentioned in steam but wondered if anyone had tried it.
There's family sharing on steam but it does have some limitations. Like only one person being able to use the whole library at a time. Presumably to stop abuse but it is a bit naff. You can go offline on the main account and then the guest can play though as a sort of workaround.

Back
Top Bottom