Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2

I would say the first game is my number one game so have stuck with my pre order for the moment , but it would be nice to have some news on the new developer

I would say the first game is my number one game so have stuck with my pre order for the moment , but it would be nice to have some news on the new developer
I loved the first one too but after playing my first playthrough as a female Malkavain and falling in love with my character so much, I expected that another playthrough with any other clan would be a lesser experience. That was a few years back and I do fancy another playthrough. Convince me to go back and try another clan?

I loved the first one too but after playing my first playthrough as a female Malkavain and falling in love with my character so much, I expected that another playthrough with any other clan would be a lesser experience. That was a few years back and I do fancy another playthrough. Convince me to go back and try another clan?

There's a bunch of mods worth giving a go, I very much enjoyed the Clan Quest Mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/vampirebloodlines/mods/104

I'd recommend looking over some of the more popular stuff out there and seeing if anything catches your eye.

The other great feature of the game is just how much clans can change the play through due to changes they make. for example Ventrue can dominate past enemies, and of course Malkavain have snippets of the game whispered to them.

Is this dead then?

I've noticed a new Vampire: The Masquerade game was released today, kind of looks a bit pap though.

Back
Top Bottom