Vault 111 by PEXON

Associate
OP
Thanks a lot guys, really appreciate the kind words!

I will be weathering all the internals parts, like the GPU backplates, waterblocks, fittings and tubing (thinking of copper pipe and weathering that up too), I may see what MATX boards are out with the armour stuff on them, so I can do something cool with that, as opposed to taking off the heatsinks and smashing them up.

Salt water dipping a 980ti sounds fun:eek::D

Associate
OP
Thanks man! This is just a personal build, I have wanted to do more builds for a while now though.

I will be doing something cool for the cables. I've got a couple of SATA cables made up that are weathered and distressed. I will put some pics up soon :)

Soldato
The attention to detail you've done on this is unreal ! This is my favourite project atm , haha you've even done the fans with cracks and chips that's awesome ..

You going to have some of the inner cables showing that will look amazing :cool:

Associate
OP
All sorted Khemist, thanks dude :) Will get the extra sorted for you this week.

Wilko, thanks! :D The fans are proper knackered. I used a pair of sidecutters and randomly took chunks out of the frame and the rear grill on them. My neighbour Andy did an awesome job on the stickers too.

The internal cables will be blue and yellow to contrast the outer cases, simple monochrome styling. I have some ideas for the cables, should be updating tonight/ tomorrow with a few ideas.

Last edited:
Soldato
All sorted Khemist, thanks dude :) Will get the extra sorted for you this week.

Wilko, thanks! :D The fans are proper knackered. I used a pair of sidecutters and randomly took chunks out of the frame and the rear grill on them. My neighbour Andy did an awesome job on the stickers too.

The internal cables will be blue and yellow to contrast the outer cases, simple monochrome styling. I have some ideas for the cables, should be updating tonight/ tomorrow with a few ideas.

:cool: looking forward to an update ! :)

Soldato
Will be paying close attention should you decide to go copper pipe. I'm doing a little research myself for a copper hardline project so it'd be good to see somebody with more skill than I have a go first :D

Back
Top Bottom