Vault 111 by PEXON

Haha cheers Khemist! I have some cool stuff lined up for the PSU cables. I can either keep the theme of dank (lol) and dingy or go for blue and yellow. I'm leaning towards the dark and nasty theme now, go with black and greys.... what do you dudes reckon?

Which one was that dude? I didn't see it

I'd be delighted to build you one lol I've had so much fun doing this build, more so than any other build or case I've modded before

Ahhh yes! I did see that build, its a nice enough build, but its way to shiny for my liking.

I will look into that gauge idea, that sounds sick. Maybe something like a unit that reacts to the wattage being used or something that reacts to sound? Would be cool at LAN! :D Any ideas on this front would be sick. I'm going to have a look on ebay now. Need to find something that works of 12v or 5v off the PSU might be a challenge though.

Keechy, I'm really not sure at the moment, its a tough decision. I am planning on using Copper pipe so I am not sure if the blue and yellow will go?

I missed the preorder :(

I do know of a place in the US that sells molded versions. I may have to pick one up. The thing is, its just the model, nothing else, so I would have to make a faux screen.

Ahhh yes! I did see that build, its a nice enough build, but its way to shiny for my liking.

I will look into that gauge idea, that sounds sick. Maybe something like a unit that reacts to the wattage being used or something that reacts to sound? Would be cool at LAN! :D Any ideas on this front would be sick. I'm going to have a look on ebay now. Need to find something that works of 12v or 5v off the PSU might be a challenge though.

Sure I've seen them over on Instructables but lot of digital ones, I'll have a hunt around the net.

Wonder if something like this would do, its also illuminated.

http://www.multimeter.com/products/1636-al15-retro-led-illuminated/

Last edited:
Sure I've seen them over on Instructables but lot of digital ones, I'll have a hunt around the net.

Wonder if something like this would do, its also illuminated.

http://www.multimeter.com/products/1636-al15-retro-led-illuminated/

That would be awesome, its a little pricy but hey, if its going to add that little something extra, I don't mind.

I did order some dials and toggles to be used on the front panel of the case. I've got a digital volt meter, this probably won't fit in, but we will see. I also have a retro meter for the voltage and some illuminated figher pilot style toggles.

I have some ideas for a plaque that will be applied to the rear panel, like an official Vault-tec/ requisition order panel type thing...

NmeDHkkh.jpg

RKBXXFch.jpg

N0aHUQNh.jpg

Any feedback on these is appreciated, they are just ideas at the moment. Getting one of these cut out with a laser cutter or engraved onto a sheet of mild steel would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom