• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VEGA IS FINALLY HERE, ITS IN STOCK ALONG WITH SOME EPIC BUNDLES & FREESYNC DEALS!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Guys a heads up, try to keep it to within OcUK forum ONLY!

As you all know or should know VEGA 56 launches Monday at 14:00, we shall be doing a STAND ALONE PACK at a special, supported price again, there shall be a RED Pack at normal price, the good news is AMD have authorised us to sell thousands at this supported price, the hope the cards remains on sale for longer than an hour and though I won't confirm the exact price, it shall be under £400 ! Though we have some stock now, the bulk of stock arrives next week, Bank holiday weekend is playing havoc with shipments, so the bigger volume will arrive following week, so if the products show pre-order, just get your order in, do not wait for them to show in stock otherwise you risk missing out on the reduced price.

Also AMD have extended our supported price on VEGA 64 and they want us to go live at the same time, unfortunately we can only sell an additional 300 units, so we expect them to really not last long, the price will be £469-479 and we expect them to be gone within the hour. You will see to simplify matter these products are now called "STAND ALONE" and games are removed. New identical products have being setup, but are called Black Pack and have the games. *HOWEVER* due to the limited quantity this pricing shall go live the following day Tuesday 29th August at 13:45 so I can monitor the run-rate and remove product from sale when the allocated 300 units is sold out (I DO NOT WORK BANK HOLIDAYS & SHALL BE IN SCOTLAND). This date/time won't be moved, so don't even ask. If you cannot make yourself available at 13:45 Tuesday 29th to spend 5 minutes ordering, thats your issue, not ours, take a poo break, coffee break or even the day off.

I am giving you a heads up, this is only posted here on the forum and it gives you first chance to jump on the site and get an order in for VEGA 56 on August 28th at 14:00 at sub £400 or a VEGA 64 at £469-£479 on August 29th at 13:45.

This shall ONLY be posted in this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
Was looking at vega prices on caseking.de, they had the sapphire aio version listed for 779 euros, the minute it went into stock suddenly the price jumped up to 805 euros. Extracting the urine to say the least.

Associate
That is good news on the VEGA 64s , for people that missed the boat the 1st time around. I'm guessing that if they have got their order in the 1st time around but are still awaiting for the order to be fulfilled, will that eat into the allocation at all ?

The Vega 56s are still pretty tasty as well

I'm sure there are quite a few people in my boat as I'm still awaiting for my Sapphire LE to arrive.

Associate
Well, this *is* good news.
I just hope that the internetz doesn't take the launch price as gospel as that's the price it should be forever and dammit they are entitled to it!

Now, just hurry up and deliver my pre-order of the AIO model :p
I'm hoping that the 56 launch won't affect the expected due date of the 28th that you've had listed (and still is) from the 15th!

Soldato
If you can get either for either price that is good. Real shame on the pricing situation though :(

Have 1070/1080 sales increased since all this price nonsense Gibbo? (I would have expected them to do so).

Associate
Assuming the 56 is going to be £399.99, the AIB 56 cards are probably going to be about £450!

You can either save yourself £100 and get a 1070 for £350 or spend the same and get a 1080!

Of course that may be wrong and the 56 will be cheaper but I can't see it.

Associate
Guys a heads up, try to keep it to within OcUK forum ONLY!

As you all know or should know VEGA 56 launches Monday at 14:00, we shall be doing a STAND ALONE PACK at a special, supported price again, there shall be a RED Pack at normal price, the good news is AMD have authorised us to sell thousands at this supported price, the hope the cards remains on sale for longer than an hour and though I won't confirm the exact price, it shall be under £400 ! Though we have some stock now, the bulk of stock arrives next week, Bank holiday weekend is playing havoc with shipments, so the bigger volume will arrive following week, so if the products show pre-order, just get your order in, do not wait for them to show in stock otherwise you risk missing out on the reduced price.

Also AMD have extended our supported price on VEGA 64 and they want us to go live at the same time, unfortunately we can only sell an additional 300 units, so we expect them to really not last long, the price will be £469-479 and we expect them to be gone within the hour. You will see to simplify matter these products are now called "STAND ALONE" and games are removed. New identical products have being setup, but are called Black Pack and have the games. *HOWEVER* due to the limited quantity this pricing shall go live the following day Tuesday 29th August at 13:45 so I can monitor the run-rate and remove product from sale when the allocated 300 units is sold out (I DO NOT WORK BANK HOLIDAYS & SHALL BE IN SCOTLAND). This date/time won't be moved, so don't even ask. If you cannot make yourself available at 13:45 Tuesday 29th to spend 5 minutes ordering, thats your issue, not ours, take a poo break, coffee break or even the day off.

I am giving you a heads up, this is only posted here on the forum and it gives you first chance to jump on the site and get an order in for VEGA 56 on August 28th at 14:00 at sub £400 or a VEGA 64 at £469-£479 on August 29th at 13:45.

This shall ONLY be posted in this thread!

Thanks man

In my Country they just increased Vega 64 from 620 euros with tax to 769 euros lol and the WATER ver from 739 to 899 euros :(
http://www.plaisio.gr/anavathmisi-diktia/anavathmisi/vga-kartes-grafikwn.htm?CHIPSET_TYPE=RX Vega64

We will get VEGA 56 at 620 euros minimum :(

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom