Vegas hotels

Associate
Was in Vegas last December and opted for Planet Hollywood which was a mistake, it's pretty dated, not the best service and a lot of riff raff outside the hotel entrance.

If you're looking for bang for your buck and a central strip location, I'd go with Paris all day long. Views of the Bellagio Fountains, Tower and Beer Park is a really cool spot to hang out and watch some sports.

Next time I'll be looking at the Cosmopolitan as it's seemed quite modern and very lively.

I couldn't really justify the Wynn or Encore as are a little too pricey for what you get per night, as you don't really spend that much time in your hotel in Vegas, and it's a good 30 min walk to central strip.

Table minimums here will be around $25, Paris/Planet Hollywood may be 10-15. For the cheapest table mins go to Freemont Street and check out 'Old Vegas' or potentially North Strip.

Last edited:
Don
Isn’t it like a 30min just to the strip though? But yes that’s why I like staying at the Mandarin or whatever it is now. No randoms, calm and peaceful :)
its 30 mins to the centre of the strip, personally they are too far out for me to stay at even thought they are great hotels

Back
Top Bottom