US: Vikings - anyone else watching this ?

Caporegime
holy crap I thought those censored images comparisons on the net were a joke!

But apparently it's true
The medieval series Vikings has already aired in the US and France and now Germany gets the treatment. However, it also gets a censored version which is not altered as extremely as the US version but still, that's enough to have three different versions of the series. Our exemplary comparison shows quite well what has been changed. Here, a woman appearing in the 5th episode is totally clothed on the US History Channel while the German streaming service Lovefilm.de shows her private parts being blurred. In France, her whole womanhood can be witnessed.As soon as we can get our hands on an uncensored version of the season (France already lists a Blu-ray but hasn't a release date yet), we'll check every episode of it in detail.
rSf8ujj.jpg

loads of violence cut out too btw

I wonder if the bluray will be the proper French version...

Last edited:
Soldato
Blood Eagle.

tumblr_m50gelf3kB1qj3ir1.gif

Soldato
I remember a similar ep in the first season involving sacrifice etc which was very out there in comparison to the rest of the show but I remembered thinking as it is the History channel they were trying to show how important that part of the culture was.

Associate
Needs more shield wall !

And read the Ragnar wiki, Interesting but shows ow much script writers mess with history, or is that maybe history writers messing with events in the first place :)

Associate
Anyone watch the finale ? Glad Floki wasn't a traitor and the Horik storyline and character was kinda crap anyway. More Lagertha next season pls.

Back
Top Bottom