Vince's Ebay Repair Thread - (Console Repairs & Mods)

The default ones

Not a huge fan of the others.

I might have a spare set as I have like 10 elite series 2 pads here atm at least one is probably not economical to repair... haven't checked them all yet. Picked them up for 15 quid a pad... Happy days.

Last edited:
I might have a spare set as I have like 10 elite series 2 pads here atm at least one is probably not economical to repair... haven't checked them all yet. Picked them up for 15 quid a pad... Happy days.

Not to turn this in to a members market thread, but how much would you want for a decent pair?

I could in fact do with two pairs (as it's happened to both controllers!)

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
Not to turn this in to a members market thread, but how much would you want for a decent pair?

I could in fact do with two pairs (as it's happened to both controllers!)

If I have a pad or 2 that are uneconomical you can have them... will let you know next few days! There are people selling them on ebay for mental money if you are super desperate.

my g29 is famous:D
were-not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

my g29 is famous:D
were-not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

Dunno if a g29 will properly fit on my desk but very possibly :D its a big desk! 3 meters across but my bit that isnt my testing machines is only 2 meters. 34" screen looks a bit small tbh might have to get a bigger one.

Also how does the g29 compare to my t500 rs?

Last edited:
Dunno if a g29 will properly fit on my desk but very possibly :D its a big desk! 3 meters across but my bit that isnt my testing machines is only 2 meters. 34" screen looks a bit small tbh might have to get a bigger one.

Also how does the g29 compare to my t500 rs?
I had the T300 rs, which was supposed to be better, but I didn't like it, I found the g29 had better feedback from the game than the t300 rs.
not sure about the t500 to be honest.
It would have fitted to your desk but I took out the clamps as kept banging my knees on them on my racing seat. Hence why I think damaged something doing it

Last edited:
I had the T300 rs, which was supposed to be better, but I didn't like it, I found the g29 had better feedback from the game than the t300 rs.
not sure about the t500 to be honest.
It would have fitted to your desk but I took out the clamps as kept banging my knees on them on my racing seat. Hence why I think damaged something doing it

We shall soon find out buddy. Am hoping we can get going and get it done by this weekend

Back
Top Bottom