Vinyl Wrap

It's an honest gesture from him and hopefully he can put right what has gone wrong. That being said, I know I'd still be livid. It's put me off a vinyl wrap for now, seeing some of those horror stories.

Its made me want a full colour wrap even more after seeing how well it can be done.

The PW Pro guys are fully booked for the next 3 months so I am thinking wait until the end of the year and do something then.

Just not sure on colour since its only temporary you could go a bit wild, but then I still want it to be tasteful :)

Big fan of the Grigio Telesto Lamborghini colour.

wallpaper2.jpg

But then I don't really like it when other cars get done in Lamborghini paint.

Decisions!

Its made me want a full colour wrap even more after seeing how well it can be done.

The PW Pro guys are fully booked for the next 3 months so I am thinking wait until the end of the year and do something then.

Just not sure on colour since its only temporary you could go a bit wild, but then I still want it to be tasteful :)

Lambo[IMG]

Decisions![/QUOTE]

That does look rather good, but your GTR is in such a beautiful colour already...! :D

With vinyl can you literally have any colour you want?

Wonder what the insurance companies think on these "modifications"

Pretty much any colour you can think of.

Insurance company may charge as its a cosmetic mod but they don't report to the DVLA as its not classed as a permanent colour change like a respray.

wallpaper2.jpg

Decisions!

That is an absolutely amazing colour for the Lambo IMO. Oddly those aftermarket wheels suit it as well (Rotas?)

I do have a few stone chips where there is no protection film and some light swirl marks from my poor washing technique :(

I see where you're coming from, although hardly the most covetous car in the world, I would like to protect mine from yet more stone chips. Quite fancied a white gloss wrap (I kid myself that white is acceptable because it's a Honda).

The added benefit is that if I spend ~£1,000 on a white wrap, it will stop me from dropping £10k+ on a championship white Civic. :p

Valet Magic :( :mad:

I am scared to even look at the edges where they did my paint protection wrap after seeing what happened to a guy who had his car colour change wrapped by them.

Knife cut marks in the paintwork down to the metal around every edge.

Here is the thread where PW Pro take the old wrap off to fix the paint and rewrap it.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/174775-ct17s-banana-gt-r-facts-before-storm-10.html#post1748462

:eek: That is shocking. I hope my car isn't like that underneath.

Back
Top Bottom