Vinyl Wrap

Not at all, my vinyl below the door openings gets bashed by my Mrs. heels quite often (Grrrr) and never gets damaged or starts to peel - its much sturdier than you expect!

That's good news. Like with most Hondas, mine has quite a few stone chips and it's not cost effective for me to get these painted as they'll be back in no time. I have considered wrapping for a good long while and a member on my regular forum had his done at PWPRO and it is indeed excellent. I'll just have to get all the body parts I want first! Can they wrap alloy wheels as well or not?

My Abarth has a carbon effect vinyl wrap on the roof which was put there by the previous owner. He originally had it put on as his driveway was under a tree which regularly had bird in it so it helped protect the paint from droppings. I left it on when I got the car as it suited it quite well and it was a bit different. I can get some photos of it if you are interested?

Newish CRZ..........Wrap and possible supercharger.

I thought you were older than 17 :p

Why not just spend the money on a nice Type-R, say an FD2 or just buy a cheaper FN2 (no actualy don't do that), EP3 or even come join us DC2 fanbois.

Spending nearly thousands on an already nice coloured CRZ and trying to supercharge an averagly powered hatchback just screams 'WTF waste of money' to me in bucketfulls.

Because the CRZ is far more unique and arguable the better handling car when pitted against a FN2.

Plus fuel economy is virtually unchanged, I know it sounds derp to spend £££ to save £££ but it's a plus point regardless.

DC2 is old and not a comparison really, same goes for EP3 and DC5. FD2 is nice but lol insurance and price of the thing is mental really. £15K for a 5 year old Civic type R? You would have to be hard pushed not to buy a newer S2000 for that.

Anyway I'm digressing here!

My Abarth has a carbon effect vinyl wrap on the roof which was put there by the previous owner. He originally had it put on as his driveway was under a tree which regularly had bird in it so it helped protect the paint from droppings. I left it on when I got the car as it suited it quite well and it was a bit different. I can get some photos of it if you are interested?

Yes please mate!

Any more vinyl wraps guys?

Back
Top Bottom