Virgin Media Discussion Thread

Associate
Is any one else experiencing really slow speeds and connection drops in Manchester? My speed has been really low (2mb) since Friday and it drops all the time. I've been away over the weekend so today is the first time I could call virgin. They "changed some settings" on their end which would be a temporary fix for a known issue in the area that would be fixed by tomorrow morning.

Is anyone else suffering with this? Their website doesn't list the known fault in their network status.

Last edited:
Soldato
Is any one else experiencing really slow speeds and connection drops in Manchester? My speed has been really low (2mb) since Friday and it drops all the time. I've been away over the weekend so today is the first time I could call virgin. They "changed some settings" on their end which would be a temporary fix for a known issue in the area that would be fixed by tomorrow morning.

Is anyone else suffering with this? Their website doesn't list the known fault in their network status.

i think MonsterMoshi is in Manchester and he getting connection drops

Associate
I've been getting connection drops but its not a recent thing and my speed and latency seem fine
When I called earlier the advisor said there were no issues affecting my area
I'm in area 20 if that helps

5366206472.png

Last edited:
Soldato
I have started getting slower download speeds if I am using SSL encryption on port 563, has anyone else noticed this? It only started happening fairly recently. Tried obvious stuff like rebooting the super hub etc to no avail.

Fixed, it was a bug in the latest Newsleecher beta build.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom