Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Associate
What you described is exactly what I meant. I shouldn't have said trickle charge (float), but as you can see it always stays at 100% by topping up before it drops to 99%.

None of this dropping to 97% as you described.

It may actually do it in practice, but the software isn't showing it in the android battery indicator. But this isn't what we're discussing.

The OP was showing 96% in android after being on charge all night - this never happened to me on the SU6.

and it was turned off at the time.
The phones generally uses 3% overnight while not being used but with wifi etc on.

Soldato
Could someone recommend a case forbthus phone please?
A wallet or flip style.
Got a cheap one but its like a bit of balsa wood wrapped in black tape!

Soldato
It's been asked on the Vodafone forums and they literally say it comes when it comes. If it comes. They don't know. They just put and automated reply and close the thread.

Soldato
Having some trouble with mine over last few days. A lot of crashes while using Tinder and Snapchat. If i accidentally add a filter on Snapchat, the phone immediately runs so slow. On Tinder, it literally crashes every 3-4 minutes!

Making me tempted to either go back to my iPhone 5 or upgrade to a Galaxy S6/S7..

My only hope is that the memory is currently pretty full; not had chance to move photos/music over to SD card yet and as a result there's pretty much 0 storage space left on the phone. Does this sound like something that could cause crashes?

Soldato
Having some trouble with mine over last few days. A lot of crashes while using Tinder and Snapchat. If i accidentally add a filter on Snapchat, the phone immediately runs so slow. On Tinder, it literally crashes every 3-4 minutes!

Making me tempted to either go back to my iPhone 5 or upgrade to a Galaxy S6/S7..

My only hope is that the memory is currently pretty full; not had chance to move photos/music over to SD card yet and as a result there's pretty much 0 storage space left on the phone. Does this sound like something that could cause crashes?

Is it only related to those 2 apps?

Does seem like a storage issue.

Associate
Having a bit of an issue with my other halfs phone. The phones been unlocked but every so often during calls it cuts the call and comes up on screen that a non Vodafone sim card has been detected. I'm not quite site what's going on and can't seem to find anyone else with the same issue.

edit: think I may of found the issue, she's managed to get Vodafone's message+ running again. I've disabled it again so hopefully that will be the end of it

Last edited:
Soldato
Has anyone bought one in store recently? I searched and found a couple of conflicting reports about having to topup... I'd rather not. :p

these have dropped in price.... just picked one up from Vodafone shop for £115 and no need for top up :D

Just picked this up for £110 in the shop (forced me to buy a sim/top up also) so yeah prob just get it on the site for £100 if you are more patient than me.

Back
Top Bottom