Wakeboard Season is Almost Upon Us!

Man of Honour
Just got back from hols with plenty of boat riding (about 6 or 7 tows I guess). Certainly not doing anything spectacular but much more consistent now wake to wake and more comfortable riding switch.

Man of Honour
fell head first quite hard yesterday at jbski and my helmet wasn't on tight enough and managed to smash me in the face and give me a bit of a shiner but worse than that I have just had a cold and the fall seems to have caused my entire right side of my face to block up painfully (i guess as water went into my blocked nose and ear forcing all the gunk to compress!)

lamest injury ever!

Man of Honour
All kinds of stuff has been pouring out of my nose and the pressure has eased, still look like I've been in a bundle though!

Soldato
HAHAHA....eeeeeewwww...

off to MK tomorrow. Got a 3 of the end of the large a-frame last week. Going to try and gap it tomorrow; and try the new rainbow slider. Off to sheff next weekend for a mates birthday. They got a new rooftop that used the old ski ramp. nice few session lined up. :)

Man of Honour
Looking forward to getting out again soon, put my snowboards away for the season week before last so time for a change back to the water (and not being half as good as I am on snow :()

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Just got my new board, compulsory picture.

6934003120_fa8b143396_c.jpg

LF Watson Classic 141 with Vantage OT bindings.

As long as the weather is good, I am off out on it next weekend.

Last edited:

RSR

RSR

Soldato
nice!! you might want a bit of duct tho...and a wider stance.

You got the same bindings as me, altho mine are white/black and closed toe.

I've only bolted the bindings to the board at the moment, I am going to properly set them up next weekend. :D

Man of Honour
Any wakeboarders still around?

I got a new set up and had a tow at the weekend. Slingshot nomad 155 and Hyperlite defacto boots.

I haven't ridden much last few years. Just a few times a year but my son is showing interst so want to get properly back into it.

Well third tow in and I landed sketchily and caught an edge and literally ripped my binding in two!

Back
Top Bottom