Warhammer 40,000: SPACE MARINE 2

It's good that I've not really heard anything negative about this game. It's just a shame they've gone with boring Space marines for another Warhammer game.
Still, less boring than tyranids which unfortunately we fight, or necrons.

Fair point. Are you waiting for reviews to come out first or just getting the base game preorder?
Not so much reviews. Like Day 1 if everyone is saying it runs like a dream and is the best thing since sliced bread, I'll get it. Just wanna make sure it's all it's cracked up to be. It looks like it will be, but just playing it safe and all. I imagine the season pass will still be available to buy later and all that

I mean the game is literally called "Space Marine"
:cry:

Thanks, hadn't noticed. Can't believe the first one was about Space Marines either.

Thankfully I didn't say: "it's just a shame they've gone with boring space marines for another Warhammer Space Marine game". Your reply may have actually had been the 'gotcha' you were hoping for then, instead of making you look like Captain obvious:cry:

Last edited:
Space Marines literally made GW into the company they are today. Look how many factions/chapters there are, people love them

I don't believe that was being debated but yes, they are the NPC choice. They were never fighting themselves though were they, (well until the HH).
I think you can change the chapter at least on customization, really the issue is Ultramarines are the blandest possible chapter within SM.

Last edited:
It's good that I've not really heard anything negative about this game. It's just a shame they've gone with boring Space marines for another Warhammer game.
Still, less boring than tyranids which unfortunately we fight, or necrons.
In terms of the space marines I wish they would have gone with anyone other than Ultramarines, the most boring of the lot!

Well since it is a sequel not sure why it even in discussion. Just play one of the other dozen of IP games that aren't space marine.

Also at least in this there are plenty of chapters to choose from in multiplayer. Not sure other than picking a different chapter for colour the game would really be any different though so not sure it matters either way.

Well since it is a sequel not sure why it even in discussion. Just play one of the other dozen of IP games that aren't space marine.

Also at least in this there are plenty of chapters to choose from in multiplayer. Not sure other than picking a different chapter for colour the game would really be any different though so not sure it matters either way.
I get that, the mistake to go for boring Ultramarines was made with the first game! Im looking forward to more Titus either way.

Which of those dozen plays like Space Marine?

I'd love a game similar set in HH, I don't think they've done a game in that setting yet, probably not 'safe' enough,

Last edited:
I don't believe that was being debated but yes, they are the NPC choice. They were never fighting themselves though were they, (well until the HH).
I think you can change the chapter at least on customization, really the issue is Ultramarines are the blandest possible chapter within SM.

Hey!! Just saying they were popular so not surprising the made a(nother) game with them as the protagonists. After ploughing through all of Gaunt's Ghosts i'm more of a guard man myself...i just wish Darktide was a bit better/more polished

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom