Warhammer 40,000: SPACE MARINE 2

For some reason I thought this was coming out much earlier in the year - I was gutted when I found out it was actually September. Properly starting to look forward to it now.

Playing the first one, a little annoying it doesn’t run on 8+ core CPU’s without the help of a modded file. But overall it’s a fun game even if the graphics do look a little dated now, will be happily picking up the 2nd game although not pre-ordering, been burnt on the last few so called big releases.

Playing the first one, a little annoying it doesn’t run on 8+ core CPU’s without the help of a modded file. But overall it’s a fun game even if the graphics do look a little dated now, will be happily picking up the 2nd game although not pre-ordering, been burnt on the last few so called big releases.
That's weird. I've been running it on a Ryzen 7 7700 8 cores and 16 threads with no trouble at all.

It does look really good, although unfortunately I find Nids the most boring enemy imaginable. I hate any kind of game which just has bug swarms but I get why it suits for this kind of game.
Hopefully the chaos bits break it up.

It does look really good, although unfortunately I find Nids the most boring enemy imaginable. I hate any kind of game which just has bug swarms but I get why it suits for this kind of game.
Hopefully the chaos bits break it up.
Indeed... Had my fill of killing bugs in HD2. As good as this looks it does seem just a little bit too similar

Back
Top Bottom