Warhammer 40,000: SPACE MARINE 2

Don't watch if you don't want spoilers. A release has been stolen and leaked online per @von Humboldt post.
Not sure why anyone would want to watch it but thanks anyway @Si. Glad it's been removed.

Last edited:
Shame I don't currently have a rig to play this on, and I think asking my Steam Deck to pick up the slack would be a bit much!

Looks great from what I've seen though!

Last edited:
Never played the first title but heard nothing but praise... now is it PC or Console for this one? Just noticed the Ultra versions, any benefits over the other editions?

Last edited:
The problem with these things is I never play them long enough to make use of the season pass so it's never been a good purchase for me. Especially on a single player game.

Gold seems to be as high as I would go as it comes with season pass. Ultra you get cosmetics and it's rather expensive.

After comparing these gold seems the right choice.

The problem with these things is I never play them long enough to make use of the season pass so it's never been a good purchase for me. Especially on a single player game.

I do a mixture of both single player and co-op mainly when my daughter gets the time of work etc. Never played the first game so might give this one a chance and go Gold.

Does anyone know if this is coming to Gamepass? I’m sure a read it was some time ago.

I think there was a rumor a while back about it coming to Gamepass but wasn't confirmed. I believe it was later denied that it was, well not on day one anyway.

I've been looking forward to it for years so will be paying the extra to get it a few days early :)

Last edited:
Currently playing through the first game for the very first time. started it AGES ago, but only ever played the first level. Picked it back up a couple of days ago and can't put it down now, GREAT game and really looking forward to the new one as it looks fantastic.

Do we know much about the season pass yet?

Supposedly it's just cosmetics and all actual playable content will be free updates for everyone. So... that's a no from me. £80 is a lot of cash even for a property I am a huge fan of

I loved the first game, and this is shaping up to be great, BUT! I got burned pretty hard by space hulk deathwing, so I'm not preordering just to get some cosmetics everyone is gonna have.

Supposedly it's just cosmetics and all actual playable content will be free updates for everyone. So... that's a no from me. £80 is a lot of cash even for a property I am a huge fan of

I loved the first game, and this is shaping up to be great, BUT! I got burned pretty hard by space hulk deathwing, so I'm not preordering just to get some cosmetics everyone is gonna have.

Fair point. Are you waiting for reviews to come out first or just getting the base game preorder?

Currently playing through the first game for the very first time. started it AGES ago, but only ever played the first level. Picked it back up a couple of days ago and can't put it down now, GREAT game and really looking forward to the new one as it looks fantastic.
That’s what I’m doing this weekend! Never completed it before, so pretty excited to play again. New one looks awesome!

I am fully prepared to end those heretic scum once and for all, for the glory of the true emperor!

Back
Top Bottom