Warhammer Total War Confirmed

Game just won't launch for me, tried everything bar a complete OS reinstall.

Am sad.

Verified game cache? if its black screen, waited for the first start up may take a few moments and then alt tabbed out to see if windows firewall is blocking it from running?

This is on the steam page....

Does the game hang or crashes on start-up?

- This can be server load and can also be that TW:W does take a little while to load the first time you run it, please leave it to load for up to 10 minutes. If you are still not getting past the legal screen or are not making it to any screens (just black), try the following:
1) Set Steam to Offline, and try running the game again.
2) Verify your Steam Cache (right click on the game from the Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game cache…)
3) Update your Graphics Drivers

Loving the game so far, though some of the GFX looks strange on my 980ti, shadows are quite meh...

Thought the gameplay is fantastic, I want a blood mod though. I did a MP battle yesterday against Chaos, I managed to hold the Walls! :P

I am loving this game! Tired the vamps on very hard and I have clocked up 120 turns on 2 trys and had to restart :eek:

This is so much more fun then some of the historical TW games . Lucky for me gear wize my 980 clocked at 1550 with the 4770k at 4.4 is running it at 1440p in big battles 34-47 fps to 50 on the campaign map is at 50+ roll on sli!!

As mentioned above, my 2600k is getting destroyed by this game. Core 7 sits at 100% while the rest barely get used.

Also, vsync doesn't work so my UI is flickering all over the place.

Fair to say this will get annoying quick

Vsync caused that for me, when I turned it off the flickering went away. Although going from your comment above you might have already turned it off in game. If not try that, if you have turned it off in game have you possibly forced it on via the Nvidia or AMD control panel?

Back
Top Bottom