Warhammer Total War Confirmed

Few things I noticed:

The distance you have to travel to some of the quests is mad. Such a long distance taking attrition the whole way (Vampire Counts). Then no doubt having to fight a battle at the end of it, vs probably a powerful army.

Huge garrisons seem common, usually means you are fighting 2 stacks when trying to take a settlement. And if you try and besiege them, and another army shows up, you are fighting 3 stacks.

Very difficult to expand with 1 army, as you leave your home area defenceless.

You can pay a chunk of gold to teleport your army directly to the quest and back if you are finding the distance to be a problem.

Had a go last night but finding it all a bit meh :(

For me the graphics are really disappointing, doesn't look as nice as Rome 2 imo. The tutorial guy, mission descriptions, event descriptions etc are so vague as to be useless at times. Just finding it really hard to get into.

e: I'm not a TW noob either! Been playing them since the first Rome.

For me the graphics are really disappointing, doesn't look as nice as Rome 2 imo. The tutorial guy, mission descriptions, event descriptions etc are so vague as to be useless at times. Just finding it really hard to get into.

Glad i am not the only one.

Wish i'd dropped the money on overwatch instead :/

I'm a little disappointed with the graphics to be honest. I need to give it another go, only played a couple hours so far.

Trying an Empire campaign at the moment and literally cannot beat the secessionist. They can attack me with three armies (I only have one) twice. They'll wipe me out the first fight, then before I even start the next turn they are attacking me again.

I can't recruit enough units to do anything to them without just having to sit there clicking next turn for 15 minutes while they run around raiding my other towns.

Back
Top Bottom