Warner R4 - Creative Design input required!

cloudy said:
quite like the front, however not keen on the back, maybe if the back top was convex instead of concave?
Must admit, im not a fan of convex, but if you extruded the back slightly and brought the top down into it similarly to an elise.
warnerr4tube2us7.jpg

cloudy said:
nothing that is spot on, I'll get some piccies for you tonight if it helps

PS. I also have my design of it in 3dsmax format

James

If you have it in 3DSMax, can't you just rotate it to the required view and do a printscren? :)

*n

If I could have the .max I'll go crazy with it. My email is daniel (-at-) duperouzel (-dot-) co (-dot-) uk

Are you looking for a full body for the vehicle? I take it it's going to be an offroad track vehicle... so no need for lights etc?

Also, what don't you want to see on it?

surely the benchmark for this type of the car is the Ariel Atom ?

Atom_3-4_front.jpg

id take the best bits from the atom, in my oppinion, thats the side polished bit, with the weave across it, and the pointy nose.

a quick bit of (terrible) photoshopping later

and you get the idea

roughidea.jpg

Bit of bodywork on the front, bit on the back, some kind of polished stainless steel work down the side

job done :)

Hehe, Ive been in a 300hp prototype Ariel Atom :P, And have become a contact of the company director :P. (Just wanted to rub in the coolness) :D

Sol :D

Got some pics and vid's 2 if anyone interested :P hehe

Last edited:
cloudy said:
atom is too heavy! they need to get a busa' derived V8 in there - then it would fly...

James
The Atom weighs 456kgs, how can anyone say thats too heavy? :confused:
Various tests have managed to get the Atom to 60 in less than 3 seconds, and 100 in less than 7 seconds...Yeah the Atom is dog slow.

Mate, I wish you well on your project, but I'm quite sure the Atom engineers know what they're doing to get a car to weigh that little and to perform that well.

Epic thread resurrection, but for a very good reason.

Anyone got this months FHM? I do believe it has Mr Cloudy in it! Page 092..

Back
Top Bottom