Watch Dogs - Ubisoft's Third Person Shooter

Caporegime
Caporegime
OP
Must say I can't wait!, which is unusual for me for this type of game however I have my concerns over the DRM ubisoft will use

Soldato
Watching this looks really nice but playing it i had my doubts about as there seems to be a lot of things to keep track of and do which to some might be nice but if i were to play this like gta which it looks like just with more spy gear then i might have trouble as id probs not do all the cool things and just run and gun and thats it. I wouldnt like to have to do this and that all the time to progress i.e spy stuff like disable mobile phones or do the traffic lights etc. Like i said it looks great to watch but to play, maybe too many things to do which might put me off which would be a shame as it looks freaking amazing.

Also it looks heavily scripted which can be a nice thing or a bad thing. For open world games i would say a bad thing.

Soldato
I'm sure there will be the potential to work as teams and take specific roles, hopefully they will have classes or at least a way to take specialized equipment from game to game depending on what role you like. Such as a player like you carrying a lot of weaponry, or a gamer like myself who'd hopefully try and get as many gadgets and stealth aids as possible.

Soldato
Looks very interesting, looking forward to seeing more of it. Reminds me of the TV show Person Of Interest.

Edit: The bit with the guy and his girlfriend in the car... :(

Last edited:
Soldato
W O W ! Looks INCREDIBLE! Love the seamless animations transitions, the atmosphere, the gfx, the setting and the character! wow wow wow :)

Back
Top Bottom