Watercooled Case Gallery

Associate
Hi all here is my first attempt at water cooling and I must say I loved doing it.
when I upgrade my gfx card I will add that to the loop as well. lights are on 100% in pics but I only use them a 5% so there not that bright

Last edited:
Associate
Just finished mine. First WC custom loop for me only used AIO's previously and this is a massive step up!

IMG_3120s_zpsm8c43uku.jpg

Your rig is beautiful. Congratulations on amazing job! ;)

Associate
Hey all!

Here's some pics of my watercooled Dark Base Pro 900 with GTX 1080 Sli :)

You can find a link to my build thread in my signature!

drazek-custom-watercooling.jpg

drazek-pc-cpu-loop.jpg

drazek-pc-gpu-loop.jpg

drazek-pc-pump-connection.jpg

Soldato
Thought I'd put my first custom loop in the gallery, still got a few little bits to tidy up - and I'm not completely happy with the colour of the water as the mayhems tubing has a slight blue tinge it makes the 'aqua' colour too blue. If you look at the water in the CPU block it's actually more of a greenish blue.

Build is as follows:
2 * HW Labs Nemesis 240 (X-Flow)
EK Supremacy Evo
EK GTX 1080 w/block (Palit Jetstream)
Fittings are all Barrow

On the other side of the case, out of site is an Aquacomputer D5 pump and EK res combo, as well as the drain port.

I'm more concerned with silence than temperatures, I'm just hitting 50 C when gaming on both the CPU and GPU, with the fans around 500rpm and pump on the lowest speed - which I'm pretty satisfied with.

bLNdPlch.jpg
aTfVmZih.jpg
PF9w4rph.jpg

Associate
Thought I'd put my first custom loop in the gallery, still got a few little bits to tidy up - and I'm not completely happy with the colour of the water as the mayhems tubing has a slight blue tinge it makes the 'aqua' colour too blue. If you look at the water in the CPU block it's actually more of a greenish blue.

Build is as follows:
2 * HW Labs Nemesis 240 (X-Flow)
EK Supremacy Evo
EK GTX 1080 w/block (Palit Jetstream)
Fittings are all Barrow

On the other side of the case, out of site is an Aquacomputer D5 pump and EK res combo, as well as the drain port.

I'm more concerned with silence than temperatures, I'm just hitting 50 C when gaming on both the CPU and GPU, with the fans around 500rpm and pump on the lowest speed - which I'm pretty satisfied with.

bLNdPlch.jpg
aTfVmZih.jpg
PF9w4rph.jpg

That's a great build. I think my next chassis will be the W2, but I won't be watercooling. I thought maybe I would in the future, but the W2 seems like a challenging chassis to build into. There are only a couple of possible configurations that are relatively easy as well as attractive. Yours is definitely one of them. Very nice. It's inspired a few ideas certainly.

Associate
Going for a stealthier look.

Spent last weekend changing the colour of my hoses. Gone from UV/Clear to black. Sprayed with black satin Hycote high temp paint. Also ordered some gloss black acrylic to cover up the side of the drive bays and also somewhere to fit the temp sensors.

2ldg2aa.jpg

2u70t8n.jpg

2gseuz4.jpg

Associate
Looks nice man, wd.

What made you spray the tube? did you want a matte Black and not EK zmt tubing look?.

I just had some spare tubing and some spare paint so thought I'd give it a go. It came out better than I expected and its also really durable. It doesn't flake or scratch once cured.

I do like the matte EK tube not sure what I wanted really just black and stealthy looking I guess. The satin is almost best of both matte and black PVC look. :)

Associate
RSR-nice buil mate.

...and myy pc-project " SOC"

CASE: Thermaltake core P5| MOBO: Gigabyte SOC Champion X99 | CPU: i7-6800K| SSD:Samsung V-nand 950pro M2 256GB&Sandisk Ultra II 960Gb| RAM: 16 GB ddr4 Corsair Dominator 3400 | PSU:Corsair AX 860 | GPU:GTX 1080

Last edited:
Soldato
Recently finished and updated from my previous attempt. New Corsair ML120 + ML140 fans, Coldzero 900D midplate and also dual ek D5 pumps. Two new Aquaero USB controllers tucked under the midplate one controlling the fans and one controlling the pumps.

tSWEI5r.jpg

Soldato
Just spent a pretty penny on a load of bits for an external setup for my BH7 since i love the case but don't want to switch.

I'll still be doing rigid tubing inside.. will put some pics up when done.

Associate
I'm nowhere near as good at taking pictures as you guys and my phone camera is pretty pants but I added some part this weekend.

Not really sure I'm happy with it tbh.

XmgssmH.jpg

Still a few air bubbles in the loop to get rid of - all the monoblock/ram bends had to be done manually without a mandrel which was fun /sarc.

Also i think i like EK Parts...

Last edited:
Associate
Khemist thats looking real nice. Whats that chrome hard pipe your using? Im slowly considering a hard line setup and love that chrome effect.

Heres my updated setup for now, RGB down lighting under the window sill and put some inside my case. :)

28lq6oy.jpg

29dvlva.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom