Watercooled Case Gallery

Soldato
It's just the noise that is letting it down but i can't tell if it's just my setup, i really need to try it outside of the case, i can hear the pump a lot less when i press on the case in different areas so it might just be resonance.

Shame really as it's a really nice looking pump.

Associate
It's just the noise that is letting it down but i can't tell if it's just my setup, i really need to try it outside of the case, i can hear the pump a lot less when i press on the case in different areas so it might just be resonance.

Shame really as it's a really nice looking pump.

ahh okay. I'm guessing if i plant it on the base of a case and put some foam at the bottom it should nullify the pump noise.

Soldato
Yeah, i love them, will be keeping them for years i think.

I like the sound signature of them better, i've got a couple of the industrial fans left for sale here if interested.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18740317&highlight=username_khemist

I've got that pump buzzing away still, i'm going to be sticking on a bequiet cooler today so i can hear the fans clearer and think about how i'm going to redo the loop with the ddc.

Last edited:
Soldato
TBH i wouldn't bother, it takes a special build to make it look good... also i had some resonance in my case with the window, a solid side panel may help.

I say Caselabs, this case ive got , even though you have to do undo 14 odd screws to get to the inside of the case it's not a hassle because it takes seconds since everything fits together so well.

It's worth investing in a case that will last years if you add all the cheaper cases together.

I might even buy a Caselabs case of a different colour in the future.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think part of the noise on my loop was the pump vibrations resonating off the metal tubing... just a thought... it might pay just to go port to port with zero slack and eliminate any resonance

Soldato
What would you recommend as you see in my sig im using the phanteks but i find it has a awful humming i think its coming from the roof vents so after something thats quiter and with better cooling. I will be going to switch to a Atx mobo eventually thats why im looking at a bigger case mid tower ect.

Last edited:
Associate
First custom loop. Everything flowing nicely and the temps are much better. I only have a problem with the bubbles in the res, anyone know how to sort them out?

ynCZjbH.jpg

07o0CQT.jpg

4kzKvkr.jpg

Soldato
First custom loop. Everything flowing nicely and the temps are much better. I only have a problem with the bubbles in the res, anyone know how to sort them out?

http://i.imgur.com/4kzKv[/QUOTE]

The bubbles with go eventually.

Soldato
What would you recommend as you see in my sig im using the phanteks but i find it has a awful humming i think its coming from the roof vents so after something thats quiter and with better cooling. I will be going to switch to a Atx mobo eventually thats why im looking at a bigger case mid tower ect.

I dunno, i always find something negative in all cases and i don't think you are willling to spend Caselabs money.

Soldato
Nah not willing to spend that much mrs would have my ****s lol Im willing to spend 100 max on a case. What ive been looking at is the S340, Enthoo Pro M and the Define S. What do you think or can you think of something else m8?

Back
Top Bottom