Watercooled Case Gallery

My Frankenstein abomination! (Rack Mount chassis)

RMHB.jpg

apparently makes only 2c difference and I'm not pushing the cpu at all. maybe some time if I have some spare fittings and the means to make the necessary tight turns...

It’s mainly for looks IMO, won’t give you any OCing headroom and the vrms are well within temp with the heatsinks anyway even overclocked.

Better off without due to the reduced flow rate from the formula boards I’ve had.

My rig is pretty much complete. I've installed a Byski temp/flow sensor and might add in a bottom 140mm intake fan as the last thing to do.

AMD 5900x/6800XT all EK waterblocks. Alpacool Rads and pumps. EK/Barrow fittings. XSPX Dual D5 Res.

YQu9eyW.png

K4oIuOZ.png

bEPwLpS.png

8Gs9DbX.png

ktpQlIu.png

My rig is pretty much complete. I've installed a Byski temp/flow sensor and might add in a bottom 140mm intake fan as the last thing to do.

AMD 5900x/6800XT all EK waterblocks. Alpacool Rads and pumps. EK/Barrow fittings. XSPX Dual D5 Res.

YQu9eyW.png

K4oIuOZ.png

bEPwLpS.png

8Gs9DbX.png

ktpQlIu.png

Mate, that's glorious.

So clean and love the tubing runs. You can barely even see them from the front.

May I ask, roughly how long you waiting to receive that Bykski digital flow meter?

I ordered from China a month ago and still waiting! I can see in tracking that it has moved every now and then.

I'm not convinced it's even left China yet.

When I get that I am rigging up an external 420mm radiator on the outside of the case for spits and giggles.

Mate, that's glorious.

So clean and love the tubing runs. You can barely even see them from the front.

May I ask, roughly how long you waiting to receive that Bykski digital flow meter?

I ordered from China a month ago and still waiting! I can see in tracking that it has moved every now and then.

I'm not convinced it's even left China yet.

When I get that I am rigging up an external 420mm radiator on the outside of the case for spits and giggles.

Thank you very much. The Byski flow meter arrived in about 14 days. Ordered directly from Byski store - Aliexpress.

There is one niggle with mine, when the waters up to temp (gaming for a few hours) you can hear the flow meter bearing its almost like its failing (its probably not) but it can be noisy and its doesn't happen all the time.

Have asked for a replacement so lets see what they say. Not to fussed about it but when you hear noise on a completely silent rig its annoying haha

I was thinking of doing an external rad setup exactly like that with an Alphacool Nova 1080 rad.
Monster of a rad but having already 2 decent rads money was best spent on the PC hardware. :)

2PiOfXOh.jpg

I'll probably get some better photos taken once I get my custom cables and RGB 24pin extension, but almost a years worth of buying parts and it's finally useable. Having some issues with not being able to control the fans still but beside that all good

Thank you very much. The Byski flow meter arrived in about 14 days. Ordered directly from Byski store - Aliexpress.
There is one niggle with mine, when the waters up to temp (gaming for a few hours) you can hear the flow meter bearing its almost like its failing (its probably not) but it can be noisy and its doesn't happen all the time.

Have asked for a replacement so lets see what they say. Not to fussed about it but when you hear noise on a completely silent rig its annoying haha

I was thinking of doing an external rad setup exactly like that with an Alphacool Nova 1080 rad.
Monster of a rad but having already 2 decent rads money was best spent on the PC hardware. :)

Super clean builds guys!

Finally got the Bykski flow meter from China! Fingers crossed it doesn't make any noises!

Now its time to start the external rad setup!

Going to be interesting.

Never used quick disconnects before too so let's see what happens!

JZ0gp5a.jpg
h2hWOuy.jpg
6ztkUeE.jpg
FqTJrBd.jpg

So, I've made a start on the upgrade to the build.
All going well so far.
Only problem is that I realised I must have made a mistake with the quick disconnects.
I attached them to the external radiator and connected a 90 degree adapter.
Trouble is I still just have a male end from the adapter and nowhere to plug the fitting and tube into!
I thought I was all set, can't believe I was stupid with this.
I bought the above as a kit (set of 2)
Has anyone got any idea how I am meant to use this with and connect to the rad and then tubing?
Did I get the wrong set after all, do I need to get a different one?
Thanks for any help anyone can give!
Sorry @Jay85 I know we spoke about this loads. I can't get my head round it.
Incompetence I am sure!

Edit:
Do you think I need something like this FF adapter to then be able to put a fitting a tubing on?

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ek-water-blocks-ek-af-extender-12mm-f-f-g1-4-nickel-wc-9q8-ek.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom