Watercooled Case Gallery

Associate
After about 50 hours of work, this is pretty much done. Gotta pull it apart again to tweak some stuff and also waiting on 180 degree pcie power adapters to hide the GPU cables.

IMG-20210316-134440-01.jpg

IMG-20210316-134518-01.jpg

IMG-20210316-134629-01.jpg

Associate
guess i'll add my build history here.. even though they are constantly tinkered with so there is technically no finish product per se

2007 Globalwin Intel Rig (First build which i didn't get to finish) Dual Loop
JtVaVnJl.png.jpg

2009 Intel Mountainmods Rig (Triple loop for fun and cooling everything from HDD to RAM to PSU. CPU TEC cooled)
XWbNIsjl.png.jpg
PscmcPzl.png.jpg
tTFBr2Ol.png.jpg

2010 Lian Li G70 Aquacomputer Spaghetti Rig
Lsiebcll.png.jpg

2013-2020 Corsair 750D Rig Pre overhaul variations (first time hard line build)

8hDeS7wl.jpg

Af0a8SIl.png.jpg

Xk1kxRAl.png.jpg

2021 Jonsbo UMX4 Rig Overhaul
97S3KvYl.jpg

2021 Lian Li 011D Mini AMD Rig
Y5iw9fNl.jpg
phcVez4l.jpg

Associate
IzpMsqt.jpg
x0axIsb.jpg

Just finished putting this 420mm external radiator build together.
All EKWB. x2 360mm radiators internal.
Bykski flow meter.

Happy that the build still looks pretty good inside the case.
There is a LOT of tubing inside now.

Leak test completed. Seems to be alright so far.
Just need to do a few finishing touches.

Will see if the work gives any better temps!

Associate
I know this thread is for pics only and no comments, but a quick one which is boggling my mind.. as i can't tell how you have your loop set up.. are you running your GPU in reverse? not that it shouldn't matter much

Yeah, I know we aren't meant to talk, but we need to appreciate these builds!

Yes I am running the loop kind of backwards :)

The loop was originally a bit more traditional with the intake and outtake reversed.

I just set it up like this as it seemed to be the easiest way to add the new tubing and connect the flow meter.

As you said, the water flow will still have a similar challenge, flowing around the loop, whether it is "clockwise or anticlockwise".

In my build it is not really a "loop" anymore and not clockwise or anticlockwise now. It's basically just flowing all over the place. :D

I'm also cooling the PCH just behind the GPU which was a challenge, even with soft tubing!

The D5 should be able to handle it though. I do think I am at the limit of what 1 pump/res should really be handling!

The flow seems decent and I am hoping to update with finished stats/pics soon!

Never done anything like this before. I just got bored. It is true what they say, water cooling is a slippery slope to addiction (pun intended.)

Last edited:
Associate
guess i'll add my build history here.. even though they are constantly tinkered with so there is technically no finish product per se

2007 Globalwin Intel Rig (First build which i didn't get to finish) Dual Loop
JtVaVnJl.png.jpg

2009 Intel Mountainmods Rig (Triple loop for fun and cooling everything from HDD to RAM to PSU. CPU TEC cooled)
XWbNIsjl.png.jpg
PscmcPzl.png.jpg
tTFBr2Ol.png.jpg

2010 Lian Li G70 Aquacomputer Spaghetti Rig
Lsiebcll.png.jpg

2013-2020 Corsair 750D Rig Pre overhaul variations (first time hard line build)

8hDeS7wl.jpg

Af0a8SIl.png.jpg

Xk1kxRAl.png.jpg

2021 Jonsbo UMX4 Rig Overhaul
97S3KvYl.jpg

2021 Lian Li 011D Mini AMD Rig
Y5iw9fNl.jpg
phcVez4l.jpg

These are amazing builds.

You can see the evolution!

The new ones. So clean, I love it.

I didn't realise I was talking to Mr History of Water Cooling.

:cool:

Associate
That's true.. there's definately more people older than me when watercooling.. like the people who used to use chillers/vapochills to cool their cpu and i was super jealous at the time, but in my defence, i was in my early teens and didn't have sub £400 to dish out on one.

I'll include my brothers modified Coolermaster ATC S4000 SX-1 Dual Loop to the mix. He's the one who got me into computers in general. This one was built around 2003 i think

CeUC6Hq.jpg

t8yWqJ3.jpg

LpA8Ji8.jpg

tHsOZ9l.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom