Watercooled Case Gallery

Love ZMT. Not water cooling at the moment, but when everyone went for hard I was going crazy with ZMT and Chrome fittings.

One thing I’ve noticed with ZMT and some EK fittings was that, when pushing the ZMT on the fitting, I had to make sure none of the ZMT overlapped the “groves” where the collars screws, if that makes sense. Sometimes I noticed a tiny bit of the ZMT going over and making it extremely hard to secure the collar.

Did a fan upgrade to all Arctic's plus a ghetto style 4x360mm stack. All for a 7900xtx/7800x3d and whatever comes in the future. It's overkill, yes.

js1ZcgK.jpeg

Last edited:
I have even crazier tube runs now!

Cylinder pump/res > GPU > Top rad front chamber > Bottom rad > Flat pump/res > CPU > Side rad > VRM > Top rad rear chamber > Cylinder pump/res

That Nv9 loving the space its actually made me want to upgrade but that can wait till green teams 5000 series is out going to get me the case and see what i can fit currently have two 420s in a corsair 7000D Airflow the top rad never truly fitting as the fans are top mounted but have a 280 and a 360 that i think i might be able to cram in too. My interest in pc has been lacking of late but im glad I saw the Nv9 its relit my intrest in pc components

Last edited:
@im4gine3 idling water temp is ambient temp which right now in london is 27.3, inside my little (very little) office which is 2x3 with poor ventilation. when gaming there's a 3-4C delta in between ambient and water temp.

And below is the variation in between ambient (green) vs water temp (red) while dumping 450w into the loop by the gpu.. in that case the loop was already saturated and warm.

wmRn5gf.png

idle temps are very good but water temps are expected.. especially when the X3D likes boosting to TJMax. Granted i'm not using a 40 series card, but my max water temp never goes beyond 32c with 3x GTX420.. so very similar temp readings to mine

Last edited:
@im4gine3 once under load it could be better if I did not have the rads in this room, but I have no choice. It get's pretty warm here, but, winter is coming so it will be useful :P.. Fans around 30% and pumps 65% when gaming.

@Skunkworks I had those 4x360mm knocking about for a long time until the point I overtaken my laziness to get them together.. It's not that straight forward to get them together as I thought it would be.. but I defo recommend it if you've got the rads getting dust around.. I have to mention these 4x360mm added a ton of resistance to the flow..

i'll have to show case mine when i can be arsed.. been putting off hard tubing among other things for a long while as i keep redesigning the loop in my head and impusive buying fittings.. probs have enough fittings for 3 full builds :(

Last edited:
Tell me more about it.. :D :D same thing here, but I managed to use a good chunk of them in this build.. I never went down the road of the hard tube, always wanted, but I cba about it.. zmt is just like, plug and play, forget, there won't be a leak

Back
Top Bottom