Watercooled Case Gallery

Soldato
That is a thing of pure beauty, I think the definition has been defined.

Whenever i build something, i tend to pour my heart and soul into it. If i had unlimited money i would make it even cleaner with better matching fittings etc, there's still a few niggly bits but i don't see spending more for the sake of aesthetics is worth it right now.

I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy it.

Associate
Whenever i build something, i tend to pour my heart and soul into it. If i had unlimited money i would make it even cleaner with better matching fittings etc, there's still a few niggly bits but i don't see spending more for the sake of aesthetics is worth it right now.

I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy it.
Time for you to start a Pateron I think :D

Soldato
Gorgeous build! I don't suppose you recall if there was a protective film over the GPU waterblock. It would save me taking mine apart to check! :cry:

Nope, no protective file. It came in a protective bag instead but you won't be able to keep it on while working on it.

If you have sweaty hands, you will definitely need to clean it up after you've worked on it. I have overly dry hands so it was fine for me :cry:.

Associate
Brilliant thanks. I have already installed the gpu on to the block but was worried I had missed a protective film. Still gathering the last few parts for my build and then it's all systems go.

Associate
@Jay85 The only thing it's missing is full custom cables, as in made yourself with fancy sleeving (as they'll need to be very specific lengths).

I've been there and done that, and it's an utter pita. :D

Soldato
@Jay85 The only thing it's missing is full custom cables, as in made yourself with fancy sleeving (as they'll need to be very specific lengths).

I've been there and done that, and it's an utter pita. :D
I pondered at this idea and making my own cables since i've had quite abit of practice with a soldering iron lately but whether i can be bothered right now is another question lol.

I have a custom distro coming plus i made some mounts today to hold the distro's in place. I am absolutely loving all this custom work, it truly makes it feel unique to me.

Back
Top Bottom