Soldato
Made a few changes:

f42r8k.jpg

2zdpwea.jpg

2s84vlz.jpg

Gorgeous :)
Nice and clean

Associate
looks good, have you considered painting the typhoons and the red corsair cables? imo that would really complete the red/black color scheme with the fluid and the mobo

Thanks, Thought about the cables but the black standard cables are good quality and I will probably change colours quite often so will be a waste of money, and not bothered about colour of typhoons as you can only see then if you look up high in the case. When the side panel is on you can't see them.

Associate
Loving the yellow and black theme, hope to be having this soon in my R4 minus the W/C loop. How bright does the RAM LED go?

Thanks! About as bright as you see there, although it is being dominated by a bitfenix white LED strip (as you can see the LED in the cpu block barely stands out). Since the modules "pulse" though it's still certainly noticeable :)

Soldato
Little update to my system. Swapped the single 560ti for a pair of 670's.
Plexi water blocks, and a plexi bridge too. I got bored of green, so switched to Mayhems X1 Purple. Bit disappointed it doesn't seem to be UV reactive though :(

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

Check out the complete build log in my signature!

I'm really liking this purple! If had a black board and graphics card I would opt for this colour too.

Associate
Loving the yellow and black theme, hope to be having this soon in my R4 minus the W/C loop. How bright does the RAM LED go?

Looking good mate. Is that yellow hose or yellow pastel ? I've just finished my yellow and black build, and I'm using a yellow mayems dye for now, until the next flush. When the res will be changed for the amber Frozen Q, and pastel. But to me your yellow seems brighter than the pastel I've seen

Associate
A couple of my rig in it's new home. The Phantom 630, died a death so changed it out for the CM Trooper. This is all but done just waiting on the acrylic to swap out the psu shroud and, the front parts of the drive bays need to be drilled out and a new res, and some yellow pastel.

uyTgMXyl.jpg

A5G5Fh9l.jpg

qIXtbofl.jpg

7t2OSj0l.jpg

y0qxndAl.jpg

Associate
Looking good mate. Is that yellow hose or yellow pastel ? I've just finished my yellow and black build, and I'm using a yellow mayems dye for now, until the next flush. When the res will be changed for the amber Frozen Q, and pastel. But to me your yellow seems brighter than the pastel I've seen

It is indeed Mayhems yellow and clear tubing: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=WC-021-MH

The main pic there doesn't do it much justice, the others do though and you can see from my photos it's a solid colour.

It goes perfect with the MSI board and Akasa fans so I'd highly recommend it :)

Back
Top Bottom