Watercooled Case Gallery

Soldato
Well I got new ram, no increase in speed at all, purely for looks. Avexir 8gb white 1600mhz c9 very nice ram! Still undecided if it beats my patriot viper venom in terms of looks. They are even I would say. The avexir has leds and is simple and clean but the vipers just look so sexy

1383792_10151994866170864_244200835_n.jpg

1186307_10151992727655864_1714512497_n.jpg

With the "old" viper venoms
547328_10151980436465864_353284082_n.jpg

Soldato
The Avexirs look better IMO :)
Wouldn't mind swapping two (or all four) of my blue led ones for white led versions.

Perhaps you should go for UV avexir ram instead? I dont think they do them though haha.

You can get custom avexir ram, have your name printed on it and choose if you want strobe or fixed led's I would prefer fixed personally.

Associate
@D1nky

tell me Im wrong butn is that a compression fitting attached to the resevoir without the compression ring attached, so its just like a small barb? does not look safe!

I'm guessing it's a barb that's larger than the tubing so there isn't much chance of it coming off.

I've also got the same coming from my res since i couldn't use two compressions side my side.

yea my loop is kind of unfinished tbh, it was going to be all angled fittings, another res/pump next to the gpus, gpus blocked and all red hose with white monsoons.

I had to use 1/2 barbs with 7/16 hose as the fittings didn't arrive and now im working too much to finish it!

this is whats atm
9m4k.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Mine, had this for about 9 months, started off with an EK dual-bay res, but had horrific problems with bubbles and foam, so switches to two individual XSPC bay res, system is a 3770k @ 5Ghz, with 2x 670GTXs

Quad copper rad in the top for the GFX loop, triple in the bottom for the CPU loop.

xPK4Z5K.jpg

LplImLV.jpg

XRKYEY9.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Man thats huge! :)

lol yeah it is... it was fun to build though, I still take it to LANs - people just look at me funny when I'm wheeling it out of the back of my flat lol

Any pics of the inside? :D

Added some more!

I struggle to get decent pics of the inside, I've still got work to do on cable management (who hasn't) but it's not as "nice" inside as some other builds,

Soldato
Mine, had this for about 9 months, started off with an EK dual-bay res, but had horrific problems with bubbles and foam, so switches to two individual XSPC bay res, system is a 3770k @ 5Ghz, with 2x 670GTXs

Quad copper rad in the top for the GFX loop, triple in the bottom for the CPU loop.
xPK4Z5K.jpg

LplImLV.jpg

XRKYEY9.jpg

Very nice - liking the case :)

I'm bias though as I also have that case :D

Soldato
Very nice - liking the case :)

I'm bias though as I also have that case :D

Cheers!

Yeah I saw your build in the project logs - v nice, I sort of half imitated you with my res setup, I was using a single EK dual bay res, but it just created so much foam and bubbles that it was unusable to I switches to two singles.

I've recently swapped out the coolant from my CPU loop, so it's now clear uv blue and uv green, instead of red which looks a bit better.

Back
Top Bottom