Watercooled Case Gallery

My new build.

Components
Chassis - NZXT 630. CPU - i7-4790K. Motherboard - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK. Memory - 8GB Kingston Hyperx Beast 2400Mhz. GPU - Giagabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3x . SSD - 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU - EVGA Super Nova P2 1000W. Soundcard - Creative SoundBlaster Audigy Fx

Cooling
Pump/Reservoir - EK Water Blocks EK-DDC 3.25 20W with EK-DDC X-RES 140 CSQ.
CPU Block - EK Supremacy Clean/Nickel. GPU Block - EK 780 WF3 Nickel.
Radiators - Top: XSPC AX360. Front: Alphacool 240mm NexXxos ST30.
Fans - Top: 6x 120mm Alphacool NB-eLoop 2300rpm. Front: 2x 120mm Alphacool NB-eLoop 2300rpm. Rear: Corsair 140mm AF140. Mid Chasis Fan: 120mm AF120.
Fan Controller - Aquacomputer Aquaero 5 LT

my first go at watercooling poor pic though
P1000027_zps6d77dd78.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG]

Hi, new to the forum and I've just finished building my first acrylic build. Really pleased with how it turned out so thought I'd chuck a few pics up on here as I bought everything but the rads and the gpu from overclockers.

It's just a CPU loop for now, but if and when I can afford it I'd love to watercool the lightning too.

Built in a Phanteks Enthoo Pro, Sabertooth 990fx mobo, AMD 8350 @4.6ghz and an MSI 290x lightning @1150. The loops built up using a Koolance 380a waterblock, a D5 pump, alphacool NexXxos ST30 360mm rad at the top and a little st30 120mm rad at the back. Went with all eloop noiseblockers because I really like these fans, quiet and do a great job while looking good too.

Just a few pics as I haven't had a chance to get the case properly lit and take some decent pics.

Thanks! The rad to rad tube was a bit of a headscratcher, I think I laid it down to do the bend and had to lift it back up to make sure i was bending the right way about 3 times. It's not the cleanest and most direct route for the tubing, but the idea was to keep all the bends uniform and parallel, it just sort of evolved once I'd made the first two pipes.

Here's a crappy phone pic of the lines directly over the waterblock. The lighting wasn't fixed in place here, just laid in to see if it was going to work.

Hi, new to the forum and I've just finished building my first acrylic build. Really pleased with how it turned out so thought I'd chuck a few pics up on here as I bought everything but the rads and the gpu from overclockers.

It's just a CPU loop for now, but if and when I can afford it I'd love to watercool the lightning too.

Built in a Phanteks Enthoo Pro, Sabertooth 990fx mobo, AMD 8350 @4.6ghz and an MSI 290x lightning @1150. The loops built up using a Koolance 380a waterblock, a D5 pump, alphacool NexXxos ST30 360mm rad at the top and a little st30 120mm rad at the back. Went with all eloop noiseblockers because I really like these fans, quiet and do a great job while looking good too.

Just a few pics as I haven't had a chance to get the case properly lit and take some decent pics.

:eek::eek: thats sweet

Back
Top Bottom