Watercooled Case Gallery

Associate
Just looking at yours Jim makes me want to add some more white accent lighting because mine is all washed out with red. Will post here as soon as I get that done.

Lovely build though, Glad to see I'm not the only one with the Maximus mosfet block ;).

Associate
Updated with Spectre Pro Fans to help pull more air through the case, which should hopefully ease the load for the front pulling in fans too. Also added some white accent lighting which makes the water piping and res really pop.:D

gEWG0EL.jpg

Associate
Just thought I would share the new case / W/C setup. Just moved over from a white/blue Phantom 410 to the NZXT H440 Black/Red - Really Lovely Case :)

Really pleased with the outcome!

Awesome build, nice and tidy and like the black/red colour scheme, I agree the NZXT H440 is a great case.

Soldato
It's my first attempt, case is a HAF 922, not the biggest case so I had to mount the rad on the outside and the fans on the inside.

Just need to do a bit more cable management and get a windowed side panel, or make one

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Love the CPU Block, which is that?
XSPC raystorm

My new phanteks enthoo primo

14375832955_8cf0fec8e4_o.jpg

14189219988_c763acfd4c_o.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks sweet, have love for UV and red builds, though i prefer mainly UV with touches to red.

Some 60 degree fittings would do away with a bit of the tubing length if it bothers you, though personally i think it looks pretty good as is.

Soldato
Excuse the mess, this is just a temp layout and work in progress as i'm waiting for a few more bits before I can finish it off such as GPU block connector, front 360mm radiator panel, etc

Just running distilled water in it at the moment to clear out all the previous fluid.

1440iab.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
test run 2

Well here's my second test run!

1_zps2c677246.jpg

2_zps535da956.jpg

stupidly though I got this far and thought "I know lets add another 290x in there" doh!

So the kit will be here this week and it will give me the time to add the drain port properly as its just a loose tube at the moment with a 2 way valve and the fill port! Actually this is one big complaint about the 900D case, there is nowhere to put a fill port!

So in here we have 2x500 SSD's 3x2TB Sata, Asus Z97 Deluxe, 16GB Tactical Tracer DDR3, 4770K, Gigabyte 290X OC with EK block, 1x240 rad psu side, 1x360 rad, 1x480 rad photon 270 with D5 and loads of silly littel bits.

there is still some tidying up to do and I need to install thh mid-plate to hide al the lower stuff but I will do that when I add the other 290x.

Last edited:
Associate
Heres Mine so far

to scared of doing the GPUs at the moment as i already knackered 3 CPU blocks by over tightening and busting the threads,
Just need a couple hours for the liquid to settle and the Air bubbles to go

Associate
Silverstone Fortress FT02 fully modded

I love this case, 4 years of modding and still further plans for next year. This year I installed aquacomputer aquaero 5LT and the aquacomputer filter and a QDC for easier draining. The aqueous is simply awesome at controlling fan speeds based on 4 inline water temperature probes and 4 air temp probes. I have a XSPC res with a window and a RGB LED from aquacomputer which turns green when water temp in the res is below 25 degrees, blue when between 25 and 40 degrees and red after 40 degrees. I have included a screen dumb of the software used to control the aquaero 5LT. Any comments welcome.

DSC_6178_zpsac92e883.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Aqueous5LTscreendump_zpse31d3aef.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom