Watercooled Case Gallery

Soldato
I have recently got my 780T coming from a CaseLabs M8 which will go up on the MM soon.

But in terms of the build, this is how it looks now:

pFyN0oNl.jpg

Had you buy a few more fittings to make it tidy, but I really like it!

I have a 240mm on the bottom, a 480 in the front, along with a 360mm on top. The front radiator is push and pull.

Currently using Mayhems Pastel RED! :D

Soldato
I have purposefully stayed away from this thread since I joined OCUK but I couldn't help myself today.

My X99 build for next year now requires water-cooling budget :p Looks phenomenal.

Some amazing builds here

Associate
Finally done with my Caselabs build :D

Full_Size_Render_1.jpg

Full_Size_Render_4.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

Soldato
This thread makes me want to spend more money than I have. Actually love the look of straight tubing but I can only imagine it would cost an arm and a leg. One day I'll get my system under water.

Soldato
This thread makes me want to spend more money than I have. Actually love the look of straight tubing but I can only imagine it would cost an arm and a leg. One day I'll get my system under water.

same!! I have a budget for my next upgrade and added in watercooling.

Infact, I have already started to modify my case to allow for proper watercooling :) lol

Associate
Finished setting up my first loop, pump and res are on the other side of the case, no pics because its just an EK D5 all in one and a mess of cables :p

m2Nwbut.jpg

Kzt1Lwz.jpg

jaq4l6l.jpg

Soldato
3p0b.jpg

I've finally finished my second loop. After a lot of help from users in this section I was helped with the best way to drain it and what new radiator to include.

It's not the prettiest, elegant nor is it the most sophisticated loop but compared to my old one it is much, much nicer.

Soldato
I hate these "I'm just showing off" threads makes me want to water cool again but do it properly this time.

I'd definitely go hardline and maybe a mayhems pastel white this time and put the GFX card in.

Why is it so bloody expensive!?

Back
Top Bottom