Ways to make your boring office job fun #1. Blatent animal cruelty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have access to a photocopier, but don't have any way of getting from that peice of paper that is produced, on to the computer!!

The scanner is used by everyone

Scan the photocopy. Doubt anyone is going to scream "That man is scanning piece of paper! Stop him!".

Not that I'm that fussed. For the record I've not actually acused you of lying, just pointing out how you could speed things up if you wanted. That's me absolved of any "told you so" style comments :)

What killed the winning ants off?

After much discussion about the winners, the winning ants won their 'freedom' by being released, very ceremoneously, into the work car-park. 'Running man' / 'battle royale' stylee!!!

The winner made a speech! It was all very beautiful .. (except we had to ruin their ant-farm caverns whilst getting the things out! :)

Last edited:
After much discussion about the winners, the winning ants won their 'freedom' by being released, very ceremoneously, into the work car-park. 'Running man' / 'battle royale' stylee!!!

The winner made a speech! It was all very beautiful .. (except we had to ruin their ant-farm caverns whilst getting the things out! :)
Pics?

It's more that this poster continually posts such things.

Just like magic and teki get abuse for the conspiracy theories, and Fox gets abuse for being consistently caustic.

If some random person posted this then i think you'd get a lot more "cool but not sure if true" as opposed to oh look britboy at it again.

Tbh the whole GD got a lot more jaded when someone posted thier heroic storey of saving a woman and child from a car crashed into a river and sinking fast.

Proved false/suspicius and the poster quickly scarpered and refuses to post in GD or any thread where it's mentioned now.

:o:o

Not quite as bad as the thread on corsasport, where it turned out for 6 years some guy had an account on there and made up all sorts of lies... and had a 2nd account pretending to be his own sister to back them up!
Pretty epic when it all came out :D

EDIT. I'm not producing pics. I'm not coming into this thread any more. I don't give a monkeys if you believe it happened or not (or anything else I have ever written). The end.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18124534

You know you want to...

:o:o

Not quite as bad as the thread on corsasport, where it turned out for 6 years some guy had an account on there and made up all sorts of lies... and had a 2nd account pretending to be his own sister to back them up!
Pretty epic when it all came out :D

We've had some good ones

Photograph of a reptillian and I'd say a genuine one.

alienglow1.jpg

r17.gif

And yes he is serious :p

Looks like a dodgy **** to me

Back on topic though, if the OP is so worried about posting pictures up (i'm guessing you think you might lose your job over this or something) why on earth would you make this in the office in the first place? Surely if they're THAT anal about things you would've been fired over making it in the first place

Therefore I call BS... but a good idea if you wanted to really do it. I'd probably use colonies of something like this:

http://www.japanesebugfights.com/

Are you bumping the old thread to see if he was spouting BS, or to see if he magically delivered pictures of from the secure area that they let them haul entire antfarms into?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom