Ways to make your boring office job fun #1. Blatent animal cruelty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The concept is good I'll admit but you shouldn't have claimed you did it in a high security facility during work hours, would have been more believable :p

Ach I'm not going to start lying on a forum - it's dull - there's nothing to be gained. I worked 'air-side' at DHL head office in the IT dept.. I still have the blimin' ant farms! Left DHL a long time ago though.

Last edited:
Read Tefal's response when I offered to do this years ago ... :)

No. Just take the picture (with Hovis/some proof) and then worst case scenario if you are lying, you'll have bodged together a fake ant farm just to prove a point and it will still be funny :D

Nice edit ;)

Read Tefal's response when I offered to do this years ago ... .

Ermm i never responded to your "offer" of pics last time because you just said

Yea I'm going to do photos I've kind of decided now. I will make it as indisputable as possible (will have OCUK forum on screen in background, not sure about hovis, but more stuff etc etc, as I'm definately not going through another 6 pages of 'those photos were fake'!

I don't know why - I know I should let it go, but gonna sneak the camera in and just do it just to see if anyone say 'uh - yup - sorry'. I'm not holding my breath!

on their way .. have to wait until in office, and office empty - it's a long story! Watch this space!

I didn't take pics of them specifically being released if that was what you were after!

then changed to

EDIT. I'm not producing pics. I'm not coming into this thread any more. I don't give a monkeys if you believe it happened or not (or anything else I have ever written). The end.

an hour later.

So not sure what you're referring to.

Video or pictures of it actually happening?

But as that was what a year ago, and you claimed never to have taken any there's not really any chance of that is there?

Dunno why you're dragging me into your desperate attention whoring though. :confused:

Listen, let's call it £500 each, held by a neutral party, who decides whether I have sufficiently proved it after giving me 3 weeks and awards the £1000 appropriately. Simple as that.

Or are you - quite literally - too scared? :)

(Robbo -- offers there for you too! £500 easy money eh? Or - let me guess - a little scared - gonna just write back something insulting again instead?)

lolol. The internet is great. Armchair wannabe's unite! :) Come on -- if I don't have proof the neutral thinks is good enough .. thats £500 in the bag! Simples!

Why do you have to drag things out and try and make people look silly by proving them wrong when it is you in the first place dragging it out and generally being annoying and avoiding just proving it?

Didn't you do this in the sports arena with FA cup tickets?

Either post the pictures of whatever it is you have done or **** off :)

Listen, let's call it £500 each, held by a neutral party, who decides whether I have sufficiently proved it after giving me 3 weeks and awards the £1000 appropriately. Simple as that.

(Robbo -- offers there for you too! £500 easy money eh? Or - let me guess - a little scared - gonna just write back something insulting again instead?)

lolol. The internet is great. Armchair wannabe's unite! :) Come on -- if I don't have proof the neutral thinks is good enough .. thats £500 in the bag! Simples!

I see why you are a DHL driver now!

I could set up an a thriving ant colony in 3 weeks, as could anyone.

Why would i place a bet on something I don't care about and is quite tedious? :confused:

And anyway i told you what i would accept as proof videos or footage of it happening.

Seriously why are you even trying to drag me into this?

Before this got revived I'd only made 5 posts in here 2 where genuine questions about it, till you went all spassy.

one was explaining everyone's reaction to you to another poster and the other's where just random chat about magick.

Stop being so utterly desperate, it's the internet no one gives a ****.

I agree. I've already said I have no photos or video :) I do know however about 30 people who saw the thing IRL including the boss :)

I'd happily accept your wager if you were to produce evidence in the next 10 minutes, everyone has a camera phone, and access to the internet.

I thought I could make an easy 500 quid. Or a grand if robbo joined in :)

Yes, because I would really throw money away by giving you three weeks to set up an ant colony...?

Honestly, its obvious you aren't too bright but you're just being silly now.

Nobody believes you, so whether you prove it or not has no relevance anymore, do as you please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom