Ways to save money using a VPN?

Associate
The mugs paying and still not being legit lol. I'd rather (and do) pay 0 and stop messing around. YT premium turkey trick being the exception because it's hard to pirate that.
You say yourself you have YT premium via VPN, are you a mug for paying 89p a month for the privilege instead of full price? My use case is not the same as yours and torrenting everything is not a viable option.

Not strictly adhering to one point of the likes of Netflix Terms of Use does not equal piracy.

Canva is an cloud based online graphic design app that i have been tinkering with.

Last edited:
Soldato
You say yourself you have YT premium via VPN, are you a mug for paying 89p a month for the privilege instead of full price? My use case is not the same as yours and torrenting everything is not a viable option.

Not strictly adhering to one point of the likes of Netflix Terms of Use does not equal piracy.

Canva is an cloud based online graphic design app that i have been tinkering with.
You do you, you are still as much as a pirate as someone using usenet (torrenting different as you are technically sharing the content too).

Soldato
Anyone recently been able to get YouTube Premium via VPN?

I'm encountering a "We couldn't verify your country." message this time around. Also of note, they've changed from an annual subscription to monthly rolling it seems - booo!

Soldato
Anyone recently been able to get YouTube Premium via VPN?

I'm encountering a "We couldn't verify your country." message this time around. Also of note, they've changed from an annual subscription to monthly rolling it seems - booo!
Just to update my own post - Egypt "worked" in terms of getting through the "couldn't verify your country" block, however when trying to make payment using my Revolut card I encountered another block which was that my payment card of issue didn't match the address provided - This would have worked out at £1.10ish per month had it worked.

I instead managed to renew from Kenya, which didn't require an address match to country of card issue - this works out at £3ish per month, which I'm happy with.

Back
Top Bottom