WB (DC) WB meging with Paramount ?

They want to sell the CW.

Operates at a loss.

So many properties wasted for years.......
I'm not to sure there will be many tears, when was the last time the CW made anything remotely decent? First few seasons of the flash or arrow, supernatural? It's been a joke of a network for years.

I'm not to sure there will be many tears, when was the last time the CW made anything remotely decent? First few seasons of the flash or arrow, supernatural? It's been a joke of a network for years.

And why? because they refuse to give the customer what they want...they know best...except no, they don't!

Can't help but have the Wrecking ball song in my head.

Still getting finished but I belive they are trying to flog it to other networks until the funding runs out.

Staff must laterally crap them self's when David Zaslav walks into the room.

Hopefully Talent will raise instead of someone political or social beliefs or jobs for the boys/girls.

(Before the two sides start he has gone o the record and stated that Diversity does matter but not before Talent)

This is brilliant and so wrong on so many levels and goes to show how the Trump slur is getting used in Hollywood to blacklist.

What they don't know David Zaslav has quite large donations to certain party's members.

Over 100k to democrtics

The problem with stories like this is that it's total ******** and you fallen for it.

Read the article.

In it they quote/link to about 5 different Twitter posts and most of them have no retweets all, and 1 like!

Technically 5 randos on Twitter are "animations fans" but again, its just clickbait designed to annoy people like yourself.

I'm sure I could find 5 people wanting to cancel the guy for giving money to the democrats and create a similar article, but it's all just manufacturered outrage.

He been labeled a trump support more than once. Since the news broke months ago.

You can turn around your reply to nearly every bit of Outrage from companies such as Disney, Amazon and the access media when they are defending their product.

You telling me Hollywood blacklisting doesn't happen?

Back
Top Bottom