WB (DC) WB meging with Paramount ?

Hah some crazy stuff happening.

Heard the directors tried to steal a copy of the Batgirl film and now WB had to remove it from their Server.

If this is going down as Tax right off it can't have a come back like the synder cut. Has to be destroyed or vaulted.

Hah some crazy stuff happening.

Heard the directors tried to steal a copy of the Batgirl film and now WB had to remove it from their Server.

If this is going down as Tax right off it can't have a come back like the synder cut. Has to be destroyed or vaulted.

Who is reporting they tried to "steal" a film they directed?

I read that they attempted to log in to the server to access footage of Keaton as batman and found they had been locked out.

Why do they need access? It's not their property?

I would guess that this is a simple misunderstanding, and an attempt at an actual "theft" isn't being accurately reported, but I would agree with you - if your role at a company ends, your credentials are usually revoked to prevent any further access and my guess would be that, as soon as the decision to stop any more work on Batgirl was made, everyone involved who initially had access to "the server" all had their login's revoked.

However the "it was done to prevent theft" storyline is one which adds a little mystery - maybe it stemmed from someone overhearing a chat between folks effectively saying "this is crap, we spent ages on this, sod it should just take the film, it's ours" as they were blowing off steam etc rather than as a genuine threat to steal it.

The film is nowhere near finished, no effects work has been done.

There's no way they wanted to steel it. Probably wanted a bit of footage of Keaton to release to show fans or something

I would guess that this is a simple misunderstanding, and an attempt at an actual "theft" isn't being accurately reported, but I would agree with you - if your role at a company ends, your credentials are usually revoked to prevent any further access and my guess would be that, as soon as the decision to stop any more work on Batgirl was made, everyone involved who initially had access to "the server" all had their login's revoked.

However the "it was done to prevent theft" storyline is one which adds a little mystery - maybe it stemmed from someone overhearing a chat between folks effectively saying "this is crap, we spent ages on this, sod it should just take the film, it's ours" as they were blowing off steam etc rather than as a genuine threat to steal it.
I believe the Directors already stated they tried to get a bootleg copy on their phones.

Oh wow, they just openly admitted that they tried to steal it using their mobile phones!!!! How on earth do they expect to work in Hollywood again, how would any Studio ever trust them once they said that - I am genuinely amazed :eek:
It's Hollywood. They probably end up getting more gigs.

From my understanding everyone got paid even outsourced companies.

When Scooby done was cancelled they still paid the orchestra to finish the score before locking it down.

WB is only going to release 2 films for the rest of the year.

Black Adam and some chick flick.

the "chick flick" is Don't Worry Darling and given the latest revelations about the director's behaviours and claims i wouldn't be surprised if that falls before the last fence too.

the "chick flick" is Don't Worry Darling and given the latest revelations about the director's behaviours and claims i wouldn't be surprised if that falls before the last fence too.
Oo the Oilva Wilde crap storm. Hah Hollywood is a complete swamp with adult pretenders and hypocrites.

It's the weirdest thing to me - Hollywood is crammed full of preaching "holier than thou" types telling everyone else how to behave yet since its inception nearly 100 years ago, and still happening today, it's an open secret that their industry has been absolute crammed with child abusers, sexist, homophobic, racist, ageist, and/or bigoted etc behaviour, most of which was very carefully "hidden" from the public over the decades, even by massive stars who absolutely knew what was happening (as we found out during the Weinstein case), and it only eventually started to be fully exposed to the rest of the world by that Weinstein case, which picked away at the "polished" surface Hollywood promotes to expose the utter corruption underneath.

I find it no surprise that the current crop of stars who want nothing to do with the "Hollywood" scene also seem to be some of the few decent people around (Keanu, Chris Hemsworth, Pratt etc), yet those who dive head first into "Hollywood Life" are often the most corrupted by it and therefore feel the need to appear as "holier than thou" on SM to hide what's going on behind the scenes in their real life, a kind of hypocritical "do as I say not as I do" overreaction aka "I think the Lady doth protest too much" etc.

Wow, that was terrible, the dialogue and other elements were just cringe inducing - obvs that it's just a bunch of scenes and dialogue cut together, but my God.. .No wonder it was canned.
Come on man.....it's clearly a fake!

Surely the last scene made that obvious?

rp2000

Reactions: Kyo
Come on man.....it's clearly a fake!

Surely the last scene made that obvious?

rp2000
Well I only made it 45 seconds in. But yes the trailer isn't real, but some of the scenes and dialogue are from the movie - that's what I was commentating on (the Michael Keaton bits are cut from Returns for example from what i saw)

Back
Top Bottom