Website Visual Refresh (Report Bugs Here)

Associate
Not sure if this is a bug with your site or chrome. I hit compare on 4 speaker sets, and got a pop up indicating I should click 3. When I closed the pop up, the compare option from top of screen has vanished, and if I click compare on any products I get the same pop up. Have done ctrl & f5 to force refresh, made no difference I had to close & re-launch browser to regain the compare menu. Error can be re-created.

Associate
i feel with the new site you have alienated a lot of people who arent regulars.....i took me a while to find where things are......so any one new or not used to online shopping will just go else where....its as if the shop front has disapeared......i asked a couple of people to browse to graphics cards, and they couldnt find them....

edit : ignore the above, the selection bar was missing across the top when i looked last night

Last edited:
Associate
Lol, the TODAY ONLY didn't update for a while this morning, and now it's reverted back to the product it was stuck on over the weekend :rolleyes:

If anyone is on the lookout for a mid tower case with a glass side panel, you're in luck as OcUK have it on offer most days :confused:

OcUK Staff
This was in customer service section, reposted here for IT:

I was pretty confused when I landed on the homepage and could not find how to navigate naturally... I eventually was able to find my way but i'm sure a less motivated individual may have given up and went elsewhere.

The issue I was having was that I wanted to have a look at your monitor section but i could not find a link directing me to monitors section of the site. There was the 'all about; gaming, overclocking and modding' sections but after not seeing anything there about monitors or displays I was left confused and searching the rest of the page for a link to the rest of the store pages.

Eventually I clicked on the 'show me more' link at the bottom of the 'all about' section and discovered the appearance of the bar across the top of the page linking me to all the relevant store sections.

On the home page this area looks like this;

I guess what i'm saying is that it may be worth making the store sections more immediately visible from the homepage rather than relying on the customer first clicking through to the store from the home page as some custom may be lost because of this extra step. Normally I wouldn't bother to take the time to write all this but as i'm a fan of this site and community I figured it wouldn't hurt to mention it...who knows maybe NCIX went under because of a similar issue ;p

Associate
'This Week Only' deals still exist.....although the number of items is slowly dropping in number of items on offer.

To currently find it... click on '% Deals' highlighted in red on the home page top bar... then from next page click 'This Week Only Deals ' banner at top of the page.
To be honest... the new website is a nightmare designed by numpties I feel.
It now takes 2 or 3 times as long to find any think you want... and has led me to often look elsewhere, sadly, and I certainly dont use and peruse the site so much. :(

Associate
https://imgur.com/V6j2Qst

This is a mess!

How am I supposed to find, say, a GPU now? Or do you only care about prebuilts and gaming chairs now?

If I were currently looking for parts, I would probably give up and go to a competitor. There literally doesn't seem to be a way to look at your stock by category now, it's awful.

Soldato
https://imgur.com/V6j2Qst

This is a mess!

How am I supposed to find, say, a GPU now? Or do you only care about prebuilts and gaming chairs now?

If I were currently looking for parts, I would probably give up and go to a competitor. There literally doesn't seem to be a way to look at your stock by category now, it's awful.

I used to regularly (every day) browse the old OCUK shop for items, rarely do it now.

Too much of a mess for me.

Back
Top Bottom