What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato
Going through Halo the MCC, already completed Halo 1, 2 3 which I really enjoyed, Halo3 ODST (this one was really strange for me and have not enjoyed it as much as the others but still completed it. Playing Halo Reach right now and omg this game is so well made, hard to believe this is actually an Xbox 360 game. Looking forward to playing Halo 4 and then probably will play Halo Infinite again.

Permabanned
Going through Halo the MCC, already completed Halo 1, 2 3 which I really enjoyed, Halo3 ODST (this one was really strange for me and have not enjoyed it as much as the others but still completed it. Playing Halo Reach right now and omg this game is so well made, hard to believe this is actually an Xbox 360 game. Looking forward to playing Halo 4 and then probably will play Halo Infinite again.
Yeah it's an awesome remaster, did all of them again bar ODST, which was very good considering when I played it on the 360, just didn't feel it was as worthy of a replay.
Reach was really good, hadn't played it, enjoyed it.
4 was SO good for a first playthrough, I'd never gotten round to it on the 360 despite having it, so playing it maxed out at 4k was outstanding with the MCC, was gutted 5 wasn't on there, so just watched a playthrough before I did Infinite (6)

I'd say 4 is probably my favourite, then Infinite. I was fuming 5 wasn't available on PC haha.

Associate
The Exit 8, only problem was I thought it'd take me longer to finish a run through, experienced every scenario in an hour and a half and completed 1 attempt successfully.

Now waiting for Furnish Master to come out in 3 days, to play the hell out of that.

Soldato
I have been Playing Palworld for about 2 weeks, really enjoying it, have installed a few mods, like back pack space and remove stamina on flying, just trying to get a female Jet Dragon, so i can start breeding

Soldato
I've been hammering the play test of that new RTS game Broken Arrow. It's a hell of a lot of fun and a complete time sink, I'm actually pretty hyped for the full release.

Played the Star Citizen free fly event and was surprised I enjoyed it, its seems more than just a meme at this point. I'm definitely going to get a starter pack and stick set up.

Associate
Have been playing Sleeping Dogs this week. I'd never hear of this now oldish game (2012) before published by Square Enix, but I am having fun with it. The music is great, gameplay silly, and the story is as if taken from a 1990's Jackie Chan film.

Soldato
Finally completed all games from the Halo the MCC. Today completed Halo 4 and this game is still really good even now, they really pushed ideas and execution from Halo Reach and then Halo 4. Wish I was able to play Halo 5 again even though I kinda didn't like it when I played it back in the days on Xbox. I think I will play Halo Infinite again as I kinda liked that game a lot (completed it twice already).

Soldato
Have been playing Sleeping Dogs this week. I'd never hear of this now oldish game (2012) before published by Square Enix, but I am having fun with it. The music is great, gameplay silly, and the story is as if taken from a 1990's Jackie Chan film.
Man who never eats pork bun is never a real man!

I had great fun with Sleeping Dogs a long time ago.

These days any gaming I get around to doing is things like Timberborn. My 980ti can keep up with that.

Soldato
The binding of Isaac. I like how it's cross platform too. It's a rouge-like game but interesting back story, characters and collectibles. Lots to unlock too and challenges so it doesn't feel too smart

Back
Top Bottom