What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato
Do you have any favourite Miscreated servers?

Really starting to enjoy this game

It's brilliant, movement, shooting mechanics are really really good. Find myself spending too much time marveling at the graphics though, thunderstorms and fog effects just validate why I moved back into PC gaming. Devs are very active too, there's a 16GB update to textures incoming very soon, as well as an increased pop cap on servers iirc.

Can't remember off the top of my head which servers I've favorited, but 2 of the 3 are definitely ones with UK tags on them. Will post them tomorrow when I get a chance. Feel free to add me on steam too :)

Associate
Near enough 39

Battlefield 3
Insurgency
Condor Simulator
FSX
Asset Corsa

Keep meaning to reinstall Far Cry3 as I never really got that far into it but was enjoying it. I would like a new FPS too however not sure which and I want to build myself a new PC so rather save the money for that. Until I've built the new PC the only game purchase will be Condor simulator II if it ever gets released!

Soldato
32 next month and right now the pc games ive gone to are

farming simulator 17
ark survival

both running of my intel hd4400 graphics surprisingly well even if for ark i need to use low settings and medium on farming, then i got Stranded Deep to install next, but playing free weekend of RB6S on xbox and going to be selling my console next week, so i may play my already owned pc version and play FO4 again once i get a graphics card.

prior to selling the laptop in my sig yesterday i was playing:

star craft(first one)
farming 17
hitman blood money
car tycoon

plus various other oldies i was testing the APU with. oh i got No mans sky on pc also, so might have another gander at that oh and if i bother to pay for origin access again i will play Sim City(2008 or some 3d updated version) as its brilliant.

GDL

GDL

Associate
35 here.
Factorio.
World of Warships.
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Supreme Commander 2. It's good for giggles.

Associate
Mainly playing Escape from Tarkov Alpha (This has so much promise, really impressed so far),
Overwatch
For Honor (When out, was in beta)
Just finished Res 7

Soldato
update on my gaming.

on console

recon beta
RB6S free days
quick halo 5
FH3 once ive done uploading videos

on pc

not today yet, but over weekend i was playing

1997 constructor
Syndicate wars

going old school

Associate
(36) I have a giant list of games to play, but mostly what is taking my time at the moment:

Doom
Fallout 4
Dishonored
Superhot VR
Arizona Sunshine
metro 2033 redux
tomb raider
Deus Ex HR
Mass effect

So out of the loop, i'm playing lots of firsts in the series/reboots, really enjoying them & looking forward to playing the latest in the series.

Associate
30 later this year so does that count? Started Resident Evil 7 at the weekend, very impressed so far and it works really well on PC. Before that I played through the whole Uncharted series - the 4th one was fantastic and will definitely get another playthrough, these would be great on PC but I doubt we'll ever see a port.

Back
Top Bottom