What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato

Lol and yet i still play! I think it’s because my wife watches abject drivel and I can’t bring myself to join her.

I can relate to that - my wife & daughter are going through all 8 seasons of Desperate Housewives...

Warframe
BF1
Two-Point Hospital
Assassins Creed Origins
Witcher 3 DLC
Borderlands Pre-Sequel
GTA V (single player - still not finished it)

Caporegime
Hitman

Replaying it in advance of Hitman 2 next month. Better than Blood Money, wonderful location and so many different ways to do things. Huge replayability too. Sapienza is gorgeous and a very lifelike recreation of the Amalfi coast. Excellent.

I'm going to hold off on that, they are updating all the levels from Hitman 1 in Hitman 2 with new AI and stuff. So you'll be able to play them inside Hitman 2.

Associate
Currently played Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Looking to complete it by month's end as I have preordered RDR2, and then I am planning to get AC Odyssey and Spiderman too. Oh, and Days Gone next year.

Gonna be a few busy months ahead.

Soldato
I never change my ways. I go through phases; one minute I'm hooked to Falcon BMS (actively flying in a quite serious VFS) then I get distracted by Mass Effect or another hobby entirely. Since January I've cut right back on PC games and stopped RC helicopters entirely to focus on scale modelling again.

Soldato
Don’t really play much multiplayer, I lean towards single player because I can pick it up and put it down again.

The only game I play MP is Rust, I never get that far anymore because of the reason above, but I bloody love it.

Associate
31, almost 32.

Just got back into gaming and built myself a new rig.

Playing Forza Horizon 4 at the moment, but main purpose of this was for the Resident Evil 2 remake coming out next year, and potentially the FF7 remake if it comes out on PC.

Back
Top Bottom