What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Associate
Have now gone full mid life crisis and started playing a lot of Rocksmith. Went into it with my cynical hat on, but my playing has actually improved more in the last month than the last few years of sporadic noodling. The amp modelling is much better than I was expecting & automatically being set up with an approximation of the tone on a record makes it feel like you're much better than you actually are.

Also the cowboy game, obvs.

Soldato
Some one should start a new poll thread on what age PC gamers on here are

Maybe have a poll something like this
11>15
16>20
21>25
26>30
31>35
36>40
41>45
46>50
51>55
56>60
61>65
66>70
71>75
76>80

Man of Honour
I think BF2 ended my marriage haha. I may have another blast. Good old ground pounding in Karkand and some Wake Island F35 action bombing the runway haha.

Soldato
Just completed Alien Isolation on hard. I think I'll probably do it on nightmare but I'm not going there yet.

Some of the end missions with the aliens are just stupid, just reload, reload, reload. I had a moment where I tried to save, looked at the motion tracker. Nothing. Put the card in the phone. Nothing, no hostiles near... boom boom boom. Alien sticks his horn right through me before it even asked me to save. That's after 20 mins of sneaking around. It's a horrible, horrible game.

Soldato
I'm 41 here. I play

On PS4 Pro I play - GTA 5: Online, Red Dead Redemption 2
On PC: ESO, GW2, BDO (i.e. MMO's). I have some steam games but I mostly play the MMO's.

Soldato
53 today! Fallout 4 VR is taking up nearly all my gaming time, along with Echo Combat, the Zero G VR game. I've barely played any non-vr games in the last few weeks.

Associate
Happy Birthday !!! Ravenger

-------------------------------------

I'm 38 ... playing and modding

rF2
Assetto Corsa
RBR
Wither 3
GTA 5
S.T.A.L.K.E.R COP

Associate
36 - currently playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey and loving it! Played 16 hours the weekend and its fantastic , really good story so far and the new combat system is ace ! loving the idea of having to hunt down members of a Cult that give you legendary weapons and gear! One of them I had to hunt down last night had 2 x Killer wild bears as pets protecting him! It's hard to find a game I can get stuck in to but this one for me has me hooked! I just want more and more, can't wait to get home and play it.

Back
Top Bottom