What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato
Playing through dead rising 3 with a mate it's great.
Also the division, borderlands 2 (again. I played 1st on Xbox now on pc) as well as strange brigade.

Solo wise Doom, and am thinking of starting Witcher 2 (want to play Witcher 3 but feel I need to try 2 1st)

Also want to get back to GTA5, and hellblade both in VR.

Then there are my racing games, elite dangerous and of course pinball.

That is about it. And I get a max of 5 hrs a week game time !!!

Associate
Soloing in Division 2 and Ghost Recon Breakpoint. I am a big Arma 3 fan, so these games fill my stealthy military stimulus.
Also dipping back and fore into Assassin's Creed Origins, Minecraft, TW: Warhammer II & Skyrim VR.
If the kids are still hanging around and it is raining, they love watching my mounts in WoW.

Soldato
Recently turned 30:/ and have just finished RDR2 after a year (still dropping in), now playing Hitman 1&2 and some Spyro Reignited and planning to finish my replay of AC:Origins when time allows. I have RE2 and DMC5 installed as well, both of which I completed before but haven't replayed for unlocks. For now, Hitman sucked me in the most, great fun but a bit TOO replayable:D

I'm also a Tekken player and I like rally/racing games. I'm a fan of RPGs and action-adventure games with a great plot and unique settings as well but I don't like games that are too big anymore. I don't play online games, except some Tekken.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Struggling to get into stuff these days, especially for a 34 year old with a 1 year old baby and family to share life with.

So much grind in games and lack of true single player experiences which makes it difficult to enjoy as you know you're going to miss out on the good stuff and many games better played with friends etc.

I've mainly been playing PUBG and Heroes of the Storm lately. Can jump in, play a game or two but frankly I suck at them which can really remove enjoyment. Really not sure what I could replace them with. Love the idea of finding/looting and progressing in a game. But I do love the idea of learning a game such as Heroes of The Storm and get good which would feel like an accomplishment. It'd be pure solo queue though and that hurts progress.

Soldato
40, and currently playing CodMw , Gears 5, Wrc 8 although not that intensely as i find myself getting bored pretty quickly these days.

Have the Oculus Rift too which i play from time to time ,beat sabre,Audica

Soldato
65 and currently playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint, also have Borderlands 3 installed but cannot get into it at all.

I have just bought a Playstation 2 to revisit some PS one games, Exhumed, Dino Crisis, Alien Trilogy. But at the moment I have only manage to get the Playstation to behave on a 32 inch Panasonic TV. When connected to a 55 inch Samsung with a PS2 to HDMI adapter the games constantly scrolls which I have not manage to resolve at the moment.

Soldato
65 and currently playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint, also have Borderlands 3 installed but cannot get into it at all.

I have just bought a Playstation 2 to revisit some PS one games, Exhumed, Dino Crisis, Alien Trilogy. But at the moment I have only manage to get the Playstation to behave on a 32 inch Panasonic TV. When connected to a 55 inch Samsung with a PS2 to HDMI adapter the games constantly scrolls which I have not manage to resolve at the moment.

Considered emulating? Little bit of a grey area, but since you physically own the games I don't see a problem.

I often get a better experience emulating games from older generations than using the actual consoles on modern tv's. PCSX2 can be a bit of a fiddle to initially set up but I've had good experiences with playing a bunch of older titles on it.

Soldato
46 yrs old

currently
World of Warships
Mad Max
(and SW Battlefront beta)

Now 50, how long as this been going on for !!!

Recently gone back to World of Warships, currently have Borderlands 3 and Rage 2 waiting in the wings plus a few others.
Considered *******? Little bit of a grey area, but since you physically own the games I don't see a problem.

I often get a better experience ******** games from older generations than using the actual consoles on modern tv's. ***** can be a bit of a fiddle to initially set up but I've had good experiences with playing a bunch of older titles on it.

Yeah but nothing beats buying that console you couldnt afford when you were younger but now you can!

Soldato
Currently playing The Outer World's, with a view to playing RDR2 upon release. That should keep me occupied until Cyberpunk 2077.

Back
Top Bottom