What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Associate
Busy playing Snowrunner again. Might install Airport CEO later and have a bash at that.

Anyone got a recommendation for a good story adventure style game that I can loose myself in?
Telltale games have a few good ones
The walking dead if you like that kind of thing.
Batman
The Wolf among us

they have a few others as well but can’t remember the names. Maybe worth a look??

Associate
Starting to play Control (seems reasonably fun so far), still plodding through Horizon Zero Dawn, and just re-playing Thief II after about 20 years :)

I've pretty much run out of runway in CP2077 now.

Definitely staying away from MMOs. The last few I played had incredibly toxic players and cheaters galore. If I wanted to hear empty threats and vitriol from loser kids, I'd go back to high school.

Associate
Just sneak into your catagory. For FPS I play Apex. Other than that HOI4 or AOE games.
I reinstalled Dota 2 last week but haven't had the courage to try it again yet.

Associate
I'm about 10 years older than anyone else I play with but enjoy Escape From Tarkov and Destiny 2 when time allows with work.

Enjoy a good single player story like Witcher III and Assassins creed but with limited time available i focus in on the FPS....for now.

Associate
Just turned 30 this year..

Currently playing battlefield 1 and v.
Fifa 21.
World of Warcraft TBC.
Theres not too many games that bad my attention, i did try chivary but i wasnt pulled in sadly.

Associate
I'm about 10 years older than anyone else I play with but enjoy Escape From Tarkov and Destiny 2 when time allows with work.

Enjoy a good single player story like Witcher III and Assassins creed but with limited time available i focus in on the FPS....for now.
I Found Tarkov demanded too much time. I will try it again but I can't dedicate the time to it for me to be any use.

Associate
I Found Tarkov demanded too much time. I will try it again but I can't dedicate the time to it for me to be any use.

My thinking was the same. I'm not gonna sink that much time into a game that's not particularly enjoyable. I've gone off most single player games now. Snowrunner is good fun for something to just relax playing.

Associate
For me, iRacing, ACC and Half Life Alyx. I use the first two for training and Half Life as I was a huge Half Life and HL2 fan when they came out. I didn't expect HL Alyx to be quite as mind blowing as it is in VR. I've tried a few other none racing games but largely I don't have the interest in playing them as much. TBF I've not even finished HL Alyx yet and started it a year ago.

Associate
I keep buying new games, feel like I'm not in the mood after 15min, then go back to modding Rimworld or Skyrim (but barely actually playing them :p). Neverending cycle.

Back
Top Bottom