What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato
Nice little cheap game.

Soldato
67 year old gamer.
I started my addiction playing the original Colossal Cave Adventure back in 1976 on an ICL1900. And I've never looked back.
Currently playing:

- Halo Infinite
(almost finished it)
- Iron Harvest (must get back to this)
- Spider Man remastered (got it free with my 3080)

Though having had a look at Prodeus, think I'll download that and give it a go.

Soldato
Tried battlefield 5 for an hour last night, every single server had hackers..... :rolleyes:
Its a damn shame, I don't know what's happened within the past few years but cheating in online games seems to be at its very worst. They don't even hide the fact either you clearly see in kill cams walling.
I don't think it'll ever get better either, Tons of money to be made by these cheat providers and the gaming companies themselves don't really deal with it as long as they're hitting the targets for shareholder profits.

Associate
I wrote a bit on cheating on ea answers and it was closed after a few days because "it causes toxicity in the threads and it is not helping." Yet obvious cheaters can still get to lvl500 no problem.

Associate
Just beat
A Plague Tale Innocence on PS5 and Vanquish on my Steam Deck, never played Vanquish when it was originally released and picked it up for about £3 in the steam sale. For its age it looked beautiful on the Steam Deck.

Back
Top Bottom