What did you do to your bike today?

Associate
Today I drove 200+ miles to pick up my new bike... happy;

imag0211u.jpg

:)

Associate
OP
gave the bike a once over quickly this morning, hoping to put some decent miles on her this weekend. Sun should be shinning both Saturday and Sunday :D

Anyone else planning on making the most of the sun?

Associate
finished my Ebay listing for my Gilera Nexus 500, will go live tonight at 20:00

TMax is just getting ridden every day and thoroughly enjoying it, considering taking out the baffle on the exhaust though :D

Associate
Managed to get the bike out today for a nice chain and clutch adjustment, also fixed a bit of fairing that the mechanic at the garage decided to break and cover up, yey.

Associate
Few changes to suspension. Tyres reading pretty good feedback but want it a bit harder just.

Good clean surface with no signs of cold tearing or skipping

Tyre is a SC2 compound Pirelli diablo supercorsa (2012 tyre.. mm fresh rubber :D)

Soldato
Well around 0900 this morning I started stripping all the fairings off the bike to give it a good old clean, since there is now a hose pipe ban I thought this would be the best way, and the near side main panel had one allen bolt tightened up far too tightly (first time taking that fairing off so not to do with me) and the bloody thing rounded out so I can't get it off.

Ah well on Monday at work I'll have a chat to the engineers and get them to get it out. Hopefully they've forgiven me for having a pop at them for being lazy and belligerent a few weeks back :D

Soldato
Went out on the 125cc CBR and had a blast around Frodsham, tarvin... popped into J&S Motorbike shop in Tarvin, was packed talked to people then ended up doing around 110 miles lol. That's now 820 miles on a 125 since Easter Sunday. Stunningly good weather for riding.

Associate
Today I drove 200+ miles to pick up my new bike... happy;

imag0211u.jpg

:)

OMG same as mine!!! I love this colour!!! mine only has the top box, not the full panniers... and mines the stock seat and screen

best bike in the world (IMHO)

Today, I cleaned the wheels properly and gave it the once over.. and got it ready for the ride to work in the morning.. after a weeks holiday

Back
Top Bottom