What do I want for Christmas?

Associate
It's that time of year again, I, a grown up who buys himself pretty much whatever he wants (within reason) have to give some hints and suggestions to my wife for presents.... I can never think of anything.
So far I thought I wanted a GN deskpad, but they're about £35 once shipping is included and I think that's a bit OTT, and that's it, I can't think of anything else... PC 'stuff' ? (from a non techie wife) Clothes? (meh)
To make it worse I think I've knocked it out of the park this year with her presents, the stars aligned and devine inspiration hit me like a tonne of bricks so I REALLY have to think of something..

So what are you lot wanting so I can steal your ideas?

Last edited:
Soldato
Ask for something you couldn't normally justify, such as a £35 deskpad...
What I was gonna say.

I'm in a similar situation and this year I have suggested a new case for my kindle and a new case for my ipad. Anything else is really a case of buying it at the right time when the price is right and generally more than I want someone to spend on me for a present (apple watch for example) or is something I would have to specifically say to them, here buy this exact product, do not deviate as I have researched it and this is the only version I want.

Back
Top Bottom