What do I want for Christmas?

Caporegime
Unless you are a child you probably have everything you want/need already to some extent. Obviously not supercars or mansions....

Therefore Christmas for me regarding receiving gifts its utterly pointless.

Thus ask for funny stuff and garbage that you are too ashamed to normally buy eg: toy guns, lego, japanese schoolgirl turning into Heavy 1930s cruiser model kits.

You could also go the food route, Chocolates, chili sauces, booze, fancy cooking oils. Stuff you will eventually use in normal human day to day existence.

Avoid at all costs "the gift card" Turning your countries legal tender into poxy tender that can only be exchanged in a usually poxy shop that no one uses in 2023 because Amazon is generally better.
One could ask for the Amazon Gift card although that is still what i consider to be the poxy choice.... Avoid gift cards. Nothing says "i cba to buy presents" than a gift card.

So Short answer....Good luck... There is literally nothing I personally want for xmas although i will settle for receiving a mix of the above.

(this is mostly written in jest i am not this psychotic)

After so many years of receiving the garbage presents I have fully refocussed my christmas experience to buy stuff for people that will usually make them laugh and wonder if i'm still taking my medication.....

Last edited:
Soldato
I always ask for beer and crisps. That's always useful and doesn't fill the house with tat.

I've only been disappointed once, when my sister-in-law bought me "Desperado"- awful stuff.

Soldato
Unless you are a child you probably have everything you want/need already to some extent. Obviously not supercars or mansions....

Therefore Christmas for me regarding receiving gifts its utterly pointless.

Thus ask for funny stuff and garbage that you are too ashamed to normally buy eg: toy guns, lego, japanese schoolgirl turning into Heavy 1930s cruiser model kits.

You could also go the food route, Chocolates, chili sauces, booze, fancy cooking oils. Stuff you will eventually use in normal human day to day existence.

Avoid at all costs "the gift card" Turning your countries legal tender into poxy tender that can only be exchanged in a usually poxy shop that no one uses in 2023 because Amazon is generally better.
One could ask for the Amazon Gift card although that is still what i consider to be the poxy choice.... Avoid gift cards. Nothing says "i cba to buy presents" than a gift card.

So Short answer....Good luck... There is literally nothing I personally want for xmas although i will settle for receiving a mix of the above.

(this is mostly written in jest i am not this psychotic)

After so many years of receiving the garbage presents I have fully refocussed my christmas experience to buy stuff for people that will usually make them laugh and wonder if i'm still taking my medication.....

Do you have a link to the japanese schoolgirl turning into Heavy 1930s cruiser model kits?

Caporegime
Do you have a link to the japanese schoolgirl turning into Heavy 1930s cruiser model kits?
ht9g249.jpeg

Are you as aroused as me right now? Do you have a webcam? wanna look at me in my godzilla costume with the bum cut out?

Back
Top Bottom