What do I want for Christmas?

Commissario
I’ve already got one ;)

:confused:
PWrSLMN.png
I’m glad you posted that. I’ve removed that awful record.

Associate
Hey everyone,

Seeing the varied responses in this thread, it's clear Christmas wishes can be quite diverse and personal. From those seeking practical items like a much-needed calendar to the more whimsical requests like a lump of coal, asked for year after year but never received. It's fascinating how our desires can range from the attainable to the aspirational, like things too expensive to even ask for.

Personally, this year I'm leaning towards something meaningful yet simple. Maybe something that isn't material but brings joy or comfort, like quality time with loved ones or creating a special memory. After all, sometimes the best gifts aren't things you can wrap. What about you all? Any unique or unconventional Christmas wishes this year?

Cheers

Caporegime
Hey everyone,

Seeing the varied responses in this thread, it's clear Christmas wishes can be quite diverse and personal. From those seeking practical items like a much-needed calendar to the more whimsical requests like a lump of coal, asked for year after year but never received. It's fascinating how our desires can range from the attainable to the aspirational, like things too expensive to even ask for.

Personally, this year I'm leaning towards something meaningful yet simple. Maybe something that isn't material but brings joy or comfort, like quality time with loved ones or creating a special memory. After all, sometimes the best gifts aren't things you can wrap. What about you all? Any unique or unconventional Christmas wishes this year?

Cheers
I want an AI forum member for Christmas.

Soldato
Hey everyone,

Cheers
"My Christmas wish this year is to finally understand the appeal of fruitcake. Or at least get a single person to admit they actually like it without crossing their fingers behind their back."

Associate
This year, I'm really focusing on the essence of gift-giving. I want my gifts to be more about the sentiment and less about the material value. For instance, I've chosen a pair of simple yet beautiful pearl earrings for my sister from https://onemodiamond.co.uk. They're not just a gift but a symbol of our bond and the precious moments we've shared. In addition to this, I'm also planning experiences rather than just giving physical gifts. Perhaps organizing a family day out or a special dinner where we can create lasting memories together. It's these moments that truly embody the spirit of Christmas. What about everyone else? Are you looking for unique ways to make this holiday season special?
Your approach reflects a thoughtful and personal touch to Christmas celebrations.

Last edited:
Associate
I love it
+1, I do too.

I've been buying a fruit cake and putting marzipan and royal icing on it myself for the past two years but I think this year I'm going to make my own fruit cake and ply it with masses of alcohol :D I just need to remember to start making it early enough.

Associate
+1, I do too.

I've been buying a fruit cake and putting marzipan and royal icing on it myself for the past two years but I think this year I'm going to make my own fruit cake and ply it with masses of alcohol :D I just need to remember to start making it early enough.
My wife did that one year, she started in Feb. It did taste good!

Back
Top Bottom